Shooting blanks

Train

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

YOUR d*ck DOES FARTS¬?¬?¬?¬?!?!?!?!? (NO HOMO)KDASJDLASDJASDASDASDADASDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSD
gfdfdgfdsgfddfsgfds132`4r4c2fe`54t4 65yv 564trg 3211`w
Its not a FART, per se, its more of a 'pooo' noise, as I said. Like when your tired and you exhale, that noise.
like a dump valve in a turbo charged car?

you saying your tings sound like an air rifle when you buss?
If you have a car, or a bike, put a nail in the tire and listen to the noise. THAT noise.
you can't be serious?visit the doctor tomorrow famnext thing you'll be telling us is "...you know when you piss but its a bit dry like powder..."

lmfao @ the noise guythat is f*ckED manthat should NOT be happeningandthe thought of shooting blank has scared me ever since I was like 12 for some reason.I don't even like to think bout it
SAME ERE I THINK IT'S NORMAL... I SOMETIMES WORRY THAT I WONT BE ABLE TO CONCEIVE... TIME WILL TELL

Shooting blanks isnt when no sperm comes out, it is when you have a low sperm count/deficient sperm or whatever, so no matter how much you buss in a girl, no baby for you..its just infertility
Thats kinda cool at 21 years old still. 'Gods condom'.
loolGoddom?
LOLLOLLevels init. Goddom.