Any other Arsenal fans feeling nauseous?

Francis Coquelin

Guest Clichy's Pocket

I said...

Of course there's still half the season left so anything can happen
I never said we had the league won, I was just pointing out that people expected us to be in Spurs' current position right about now.

happens every year for man utddrop points around this time of the season then don't lose for 2-3months then drop maybe 1point then go on to win the title againalso got Paul Scholes and Gary Neville to come back and park being fit again is like having a new player and if Saha can get a couple goals under his belt he start scoring loads again..if Van Der Sar was fit yesterday we wouldn't have leaked them goals from set pieces its just Kushack still isn't comfortable with the defense...i can see arsenal and Chelsea dropping points in January and if Lehman goals they will have nobody to fall back on should Almunia go into a bad run of form..

Guest Clichy's Pocket
we've done well to get this far being top without RVP imo
Totally.How can we have only played van Persie (our best striker) 7 times and be top of the league biggrin.gif Crazy.

we've done well to get this far being top without RVP imo
Totally.How can we have only played van Persie (our best striker) 7 times and be top of the league biggrin.gif Crazy.
wow you are so sick!!!!!
were 2nd without paul scholes and gary neville..love to see how would arsenal would fair without having fabregas and sagna so far this season

Going on like you won the league. SYM.Your winning by pure luck these days. Without doubt.That luck will soon run outDon't even deserve to win most games.
Sour GrapesssssssssssssssssRafa doesnt have them golden balls to rub b4 each match (NO HOMO/CARPE)