Official New Year's Eve Reviews Topic

MatthewAkaDjSlimzeeBadBoy

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shudve stayed home, all im glad is that i only spent £2.99 the whole night for a burger mealgot to the southbank WAY too late (like 11.45pm)got stuck in the crowd for like an hour and the girl i was wit started complainin, i just left her lol,DSC04070.jpgthen went to my bredrins chicks flat where i had a lil nap then went home.aaaaah

Mine was sickStone Love at Stratford Rex was the f*cking best party I've ever been to in England. Skanking all night and I dont skank. Heard tunes I aint heard in years, girl to guy ratio was like 6:1, hot girls were there plenty, nuff skimpy outfits and shaking batty, gunfingers and bass.Was dead at 12 though lol. Must have been just over 100 people there if that. If anyone knows how Rex is set-up they had only upstairs where the bar is until about 1.30 when they had to open the downstairs bit 'cause it was ram and there was big que outside. Finish @ 6.Any dancehall lovers, if you werent there, you missed out on a rass sick night.p.s. no violence at allOh yeah the 90s RnB selection was f*cking sick. They drew for one Brandy song I aint heard since about 98.Ears are ringing like bells. f*ck man, so annoying