Jewish girl>>>>>>>>

Ralph Cifaretto

The younger generation of Jews are generally alright and there are quite alot of pengers. I am friends with one at my uni.But the older generation and them curly sideburned kids carrying brief cases need to hold slaps.
do they exsist in this country?
Golders Green mate.My old school/college was near there and it pissed me off to see them kids day in day out on the bus. WTF is with them all carrying brief cases as well?!?!?Also a mate of mine also said that he saw the hat get slapped of a jew and money fell out.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THE ONES I POSTED THE PICTURE OF AREN'T ORTHODOX JEWSBUT THEY STILL HAVE THE SAME f*ckIGN ANNOYING JEWISH FACEARGH IT STRESSES ME OUTORTHODOX JEWS, THEM MAN ARE ON SOME DIFFERENT sh*tLIVE ON THE TIME OF A NEXT COUNTRY, EAT KOSHER FOOD, FOLLOW SOME NEXT RULES IN LIFE AND DRESS LIKE d*ckHEADS

The younger generation of Jews are generally alright and there are quite alot of pengers. I am friends with one at my uni.But the older generation and them curly sideburned kids carrying brief cases need to hold slaps.
do they exsist in this country?
Golders Green mate.My old school/college was near there and it pissed me off to see them kids day in day out on the bus. WTF is with them all carrying brief cases as well?!?!?Also a mate of mine also said that he saw the hat get slapped of a jew and money fell out.
yeah i've seen this too

WHAT COUNTRY'S TIME DO THEY LIVE BY AGAIN?IN AMERICA, THERE'S A WHOLE VILLAGE WHERE THEM MAN WAKE UP WHEN IT'S TIME TO GO BEDSO SHOPS OPEN AT LIKE 2 IN THE MORNING OR SOMETHINGALSOWHEN I WORKED AT CAMP IN AMERICATHERE WAS A NEXT CAMP NEXT TO OURSORTHODOX JEWISH CAMPAND WHEN WE WERE COMING HOME FROM A DAY OUT PROPER LATETHEY WILL BE WAKING UP TO PLAY VOLLEYBALL AT SOME STUPID HOURI SWEAR, SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST f*ckED UP

jewish ppl hav big noses
I was seeing a Jewish bird, she was dirty as f*ck, sick head, up for it any time... but....HER NOSE WAS A f*ckING LEVIATHAN (huge sea monster).Twas disapointing...Dumped her in the end, her arse stank when I was doggying her, I've told the tale before. She had a god at me for watching West Ham vs Spurs down the pub when we equalised last minute at the lane.Still, the head she gave (ahhhhh).

I WOUD LASH HERBUT HER NOSEWOULD MAKE ME ANGRY AT MYSELF FOR DOING ITI KNOW THE ONLY REASON I DIDN'T WAS COS SHE WAS 15 AND PRISON IN AMERICA WAS NOT THE ONEBUTSTILL IF SHE WAS LEGALAND I HADI WOULD'VE THOUGHT OF IT AS MUCH AS THE GIRL FROM UNI THAT WAS ABSOLUTELY WANKERED AND ON HER REDS AND JUST COMPLETELY NASTY