Jewish girl>>>>>>>>

Ralph Cifaretto

Chick on the left would get it.Chick on the right looks like Carlos, so it's definitely a "NO" from me.
I SWEARI WILL SERIOUSLY CONSIDER GOING TO PRISON IF YOU SAID THAT TO MY FACE.
Come off it, youse have the EXACT same face.
LOLTryna say thats Carlos long lost sister concieved via his mum getting bored at lunch time and inviting the Postman in for tea.Deep.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chick on the left would get it.Chick on the right looks like Carlos, so it's definitely a "NO" from me.
LOLTryna say thats Carlos long lost sister concieved via his mum getting bored at lunch time and inviting the TAX COLLECTOR in for tea.Deep.

LOLTryna say thats Carlos long lost sister concieved via his mum getting bored at lunch time and inviting the TAX COLLECTOR in for tea.Deep.
biggrin.gif he took it there!

dont really associate with them stamford hill we use to rob them as a younger theyjust cross road after they black heads muslim guys in th e ends beat them aswell
Reminds me of certain heads I know.When we were younger they used to go Jewish Free School when it was around Camden Road (before the school moved) and rob and just beat the sh*t outta them. Some always used to come back to ends bragging because of what they took, but the rest used to go there just to beat them up, pure hate boy.

^ then when the school moved to kenton they used to get robbed outside west hampstead station coming back home pissed
Rah that's f*cked. They were a target then though, people I knew just liked terrorising them, running up on them in packs and shouting ''Hai Hitler'' and all kinds of madness before jumping them.First time I ever heard Black people using Hitler's name in such a way though biggrin.gif , guessed they hated them that much.

Bare racism on this forum.As a black guy I always find it strange how so many black yutes seem to hate Jews, at least for a joke, seeing as the stereotypes of Jews (i.e. going from the slums to wealth, making money, unity in the community) is sh*t that we as black people talk about wanting to do all the time, but constantly fail to achieve.

^ then when the school moved to kenton they used to get robbed outside west hampstead station coming back home pissed
Rah that's f*cked. They were a target then though, people I knew just liked terrorising them, running up on them in packs and shouting ''Heil Hitler'' and all kinds of madness before jumping them.First time I ever heard Black people using Hitler's name in such a way though biggrin.gif , guessed they hated them that much.

Rah that's f*cked. They were a target then though, people I knew just liked terrorising them, running up on them in packs and shouting ''Heil Hitler'' and all kinds of madness before jumping them.First time I ever heard Black people using Hitler's name in such a way though biggrin.gif , guessed they hated them that much.
SMH AND SIGHS AT THIS TOPIC AGAIN