DEBATE: Can Black people and Asians ever get on...?

2deal2

For years, I've known that there's a deep mistrust between Black and Asian people. A lot of Black people believe Asians are obsessed with money, treat their own people like s***, force marriage, commit honour killings, sell Afro-Caribbean products at high prices, give bad service and suck up to the White man if it suits them. But then, many Asians would say, Black people, sell and use drugs, kill each other, run around in gangs, can't be trusted, have children everywhere, have undisciplined children at school, lack ambition, blame racism and are generally lazy. Despite this, I'm sure Black men have had Asian partners, Black-Asian children, friends and family. So why is there this mistrust and is it true or not really true?What are your experiences?

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

from my experience most asian people don't really give a f*ck about black people and vice versa, if anything i'd say asian people have a superiority complex and black people have a inferiority complex with respect to each other but in general yeh, no one gives a f*ck

Asians for the most part look down on blacks, and will only seek to unite for THEIR greater good.
from my experience most asian people don't really give a f*ck about black people and vice versa, if anything i'd say asian people feel superior and black people dont really respect them, but in general no one gives a f*ck

For years, I've known that there's a deep mistrust between Black and Asian people. A lot of Black people believe Asians are obsessed with money, treat their own people like s***, force marriage, commit honour killings, sell Afro-Caribbean products at high prices, give bad service and suck up to the White man if it suits them. But then, many Asians would say, Black people, sell and use drugs, kill each other, run around in gangs, can't be trusted, have children everywhere, have undisciplined children at school, lack ambition, blame racism and are generally lazy. Despite this, I'm sure Black men have had Asian partners, Black-Asian children, friends and family. So why is there this mistrust and is it true or not really true?What are your experiences?
i dont care im white
biggrin.gif
You could apply that to all inter-racial relations.
tbh, it is a silly question, Your last line answered your question.There are racial stereotypes that are upheld/thought by most races of people. But not ALL people are ignorant...

SCRAPS wats funny?? for real asians in general do look down on black people like nuff people hav already said but da couple asians i know all come from da same place as us so its nuffin fuk da rest of da dem same way fuk da black people dat look down on other blacks

from my experience most asian people don't really give a f*ck about black people and vice versa, if anything i'd say asian people feel superior and black people dont really respect them, but in general no one gives a f*ck
don't know if you edited cos you disagreed with what i said or what but i think there is a inferiority complex ting going on with black people thinking they aint getting their shine cos of asians, i would cite examples but i dont think its worth it cos this is a pointless debate, most asians and most black people would and do happily segregate themselves from each other and are happier that way, anyways looking at the bigger picture its all divide and rule antics from our white devil overlords (no racist)

don't know if you edited cos you disagreed with what i said or what but i think there is a inferiority complex ting going on with black people thinking they aint getting their shine cos of asians, i would cite examples but i dont think its worth it cos this is a pointless debate, most asians and most black people would and do happily segregate themselves from each other and are happier that way, anyways looking at the bigger picture its all divide and rule antics from our white devil overlords (no racist)
The stereotypically average black person tends to have a list of scapegoats they can cycle through at any time.

The stereotypically average black person tends to have a list of scapegoats they can cycle through at any time.
that's definitely not the point im trying to make....

that's definitely not the point im trying to make....
The point I am making is that non-black people stereotype black people as always blaming everyone else.

i think theres alot of jim crow mentality going on. both can learn alot from each otherthere will never be an asian or black king or queen of england so your beef is stupid really
You base your point that asian/black people care about england.You also base your point on the fact that unless people have power, their greivances/problems are irrelevant, which is not the case.