DEBATE: Can Black people and Asians ever get on...?

2deal2

SCRAPS wats funny?? for real asians in general do look down on black people like nuff people hav already said but da couple asians i know all come from da same place as us so its nuffin fuk da rest of da dem same way fuk da black people dat look down on other blacks
I just thought it was funny the way you put "SHOWER" at the end of your post.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

from my experience most asian people don't really give a f*ck about black people and vice versa, if anything i'd say asian people feel superior and black people dont really respect them, but in general no one gives a f*ck
don't know if you edited cos you disagreed with what i said or what but i think there is a inferiority complex ting going on with black people thinking they aint getting their shine cos of asians, i would cite examples but i dont think its worth it cos this is a pointless debate, most asians and most black people would and do happily segregate themselves from each other and are happier that way, anyways looking at the bigger picture its all divide and rule antics from our white devil overlords (no racist)
The stereotypically average black person tends to have a list of scapegoats they can cycle through at any time.
that's definitely not the point im trying to make....
The point I am making is that non-black people stereotype black people as always blaming everyone else.
seen, not sure which side you're on but i dont really see how it relates to my post, cool anyways i get what youre saying still

i think theres alot of jim crow mentality going on. both can learn alot from each otherthere will never be an asian or black king or queen of england so your beef is stupid really
You base your point that asian/black people care about england.You also base your point on the fact that unless people have power, their greivances/problems are irrelevant, which is not the case.
they do care about england bcos they complain about it, and are still coming here,asians have more economic power than black people so this might be why they are seen to look down on black people and yes, unless you have economic or political power (at least one), your grievances may not be irrelevant, but are a bit worthless.

[seen, not sure which side you're on
I think the fact that I can see there are no sides should one day be the same perspective for everyone. The us and them mentality is what creates problems like this.
i agree with you 100% but it's all very well to SAY things like that but in reality these categories are relevant in society and politics and you cant just go on like they don't exist, anyways i was just taking u for the average person who sticks to one side or other and doesnt bother to think about these complexities so..sorry

Know of 2 situations where I've been personally involvedand the Asian mum has found out her daughter is getting dug out by man like meand she's thought I was Mix-race and therefore Blackdaaamn I felt sorry for the chicks boy, it was deeep.Both of them also told me bout what happen when their parents found out about their White boyfriend. One it was before me, the other it was after me.I was like that's deep, true-say I weren't personally bothered, but did make me think for bout a second or two.

For years, I've known that there's a deep mistrust between Black and Asian people. A lot of Black people believe Asians are obsessed with money, treat their own people like s***, force marriage, commit honour killings, sell Afro-Caribbean products at high prices, give bad service and suck up to the White man if it suits them. But then, many Asians would say, Black people, sell and use drugs, kill each other, run around in gangs, can't be trusted, have children everywhere, have undisciplined children at school, lack ambition, blame racism and are generally lazy. Despite this, I'm sure Black men have had Asian partners, Black-Asian children, friends and family. So why is there this mistrust and is it true or not really true?What are your experiences?
Swear that's black people that do that not asians.

For years, I've known that there's a deep mistrust between Black and Asian people. A lot of Black people believe Asians are obsessed with money, treat their own people like s***, force marriage, commit honour killings, sell Afro-Caribbean products at high prices, give bad service and suck up to the White man if it suits them. But then, many Asians would say, Black people, sell and use drugs, kill each other, run around in gangs, can't be trusted, have children everywhere, have undisciplined children at school, lack ambition, blame racism and are generally lazy. Despite this, I'm sure Black men have had Asian partners, Black-Asian children, friends and family. So why is there this mistrust and is it true or not really true?What are your experiences?
Swear that's black people that do that not asians.
it's both imo.

ASIAN PEOPLE AND BLACK PEOPLE ARE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT IN EVRY WAY... FROM PHYSICAL ATTRIBUTES TO MENTAL ATTRIBUTES... SURE THERE IS A SLIGHT OVER LAP BUT THE ONLY THING THEY REALLY HAVE IN COMMON IS THE GIFT OFF MELANIN WHICH MAKES BOTH RACES SUPERIOR 2 THE CRACKA DEVILS NO RACISTAS SAMUEL L JACKSON SAID IN DIE HARD ' f*ck HIM... HES A WHITE MAN WITH WHITE MAN PROBLEMS' ... SO ASIANS THINK ABOUT BLACKS AND VICE VERSA IN A SIMILLAR FASHION.
I love the way you hate White people.It's inspiring to any fresh terrorist.

ASIAN PEOPLE AND BLACK PEOPLE ARE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT IN EVRY WAY... FROM PHYSICAL ATTRIBUTES TO MENTAL ATTRIBUTES... SURE THERE IS A SLIGHT OVER LAP BUT THE ONLY THING THEY REALLY HAVE IN COMMON IS THE GIFT OFF MELANIN WHICH MAKES BOTH RACES SUPERIOR 2 THE CRACKA DEVILS NO RACISTAS SAMUEL L JACKSON SAID IN DIE HARD ' f*ck HIM... HES A WHITE MAN WITH WHITE MAN PROBLEMS' ... SO ASIANS THINK ABOUT BLACKS AND VICE VERSA IN A SIMILLAR FASHION.
LOLyeh this is pretty much what i've been saying

Guest haze-e
THE ONLY THING THEY REALLY HAVE IN COMMON IS THE GIFT OFF MELANIN WHICH MAKES BOTH RACES SUPERIOR 2 THE CRACKA DEVILS NO RACIST
ROFL.
Light Punch, Light Punch, Forward, Light Kick, Heavy Punch.TTKK.

Scottish people are really stupid (as evident by their way of butchering Englsih).
"Englsih"?You cannot even spell the name of the language you accuse my people of butchering.You cretin.
A simple typo, as you know.
Real men don't make typos.
Real men do not say wee as opposed to little. How faggish is that, seriously..

Guest haze-e
THE ONLY THING THEY REALLY HAVE IN COMMON IS THE GIFT OFF MELANIN WHICH MAKES BOTH RACES SUPERIOR 2 THE CRACKA DEVILS NO RACIST
ROFL.
Best finisher. Ever.
No qualms.I ve actually got a video in my youtube favourites of bare different characters doind it. Even Sakura.Video is sick.

ROFL.
Best finisher. Ever.
No qualms.I ve actually got a video in my youtube favourites of bare different characters doind it. Even Sakura.Video is sick.
LOL, ____ >>> Sakura. Had to do world tour mode with her and she got pwned by everyone (I had to be cheap to win).

Scottish people are really stupid (as evident by their way of butchering Englsih).
"Englsih"?You cannot even spell the name of the language you accuse my people of butchering.You cretin.
A simple typo, as you know.
Real men don't make typos.
Real men do not say wee as opposed to little. How faggish is that, seriously..
Not as faggish as being banned from an internet forum & re-signing up on at least 3 separate occasions.Not as faggish as reading comic books at any age above 14 either.