BOWCATS

dotcomma

81 members have voted

1. 1. To Eat Or Not To Eat

• Yay, Lick it
    • Nar Fam

In this forum there is a noticable divide among the males as to weather eating Vagina is exceptable.I think a poll is necessary to provide a clear outlet for both opinions rather than random comments in different topics.SODo u feel like eating p*ssy is morally wrong or where you just nurtured to beleive it is 'dirty'?Do you feel like other guys who dont do it are insecure or just lying?LADIES, do any of you dislike your man doing this? Do any of you look down on men that do this? (it does happen)In certain carribbean countries (yes, Jamaica) it is seen as deviant behaviour HOWEVER many men do it behind closed doors.Apologies if this topic has been addressed previously.Mature debate plsI personally cant bring myself to do it, I dont think dudes shudnt do it, i just choose NOT to.

I guess I have to save this topic.Boi whatever floats ones boat. I think many of us have grown outta the whole "He's a wasteman cos he licks p*ssy".Me personally I couldn't stomach it or even put my face anyway near that region.So it's a 'Na Fam'

I guess I have to save this topic.Boi whatever floats ones boat. I think many of us have grown outta the whole "He's a wasteman cos he licks p*ssy".Me personally I couldn't stomach it or even put my face anyway near that region.So it's a 'Na Fam'
O_oI have/do/will do for my current. No other girl though.Generalyl it disgusts me when I hear of others doing it innit, or when a few girls jokingly suggest it to me I feel sickened and cease contact biggrin.gif

so all the ppl who are saying they do and they dont see a problem with it, do u still front to your boys/man dem
Nah fam, everyone knows biggrin.gifIts funny boy. cuz well...I aint one of those peopel who get vex when epopel take the piss outta me...well of course nto when its my boys, but, always with the jokes, its funny.We go into greggs n my boy be baitin me out like "here matthew, you like muffins dont you, DONT YOU!?"...Still, mi nah front.

so all the ppl who are saying they do and they dont see a problem with it, do u still front to your boys/man dem
No, no point because I don't move with donuts.Even the ones who say they wouldn't in the past, have acknowledged that at some point, they'll meet a wmoan who'd want it and it'd be necessary.Plus, watching a female get off>>>>>>>>impressing next man, IMOHowever, you obviously have to be careful what type of woman you're dealing with. About 10% of the women I've dealt with have received this service.

I haven't done it in the past but maybe one day in the future i got a few brejrins who have openly said they'd do it but just wouldn't tell no one, which is true because theres no need for anyone to know apart from you and the girl. I fail to see the point in all that only batty man drink fish tea, if your go make a gal suck your d*ck thats the same thing for them in my opinion sort of anyway.

No, no point because I don't move with donuts.Even the ones who say they wouldn't in the past, have acknowledged that at some point, they'll meet a wmoan who'd want it and it'd be necessary.Plus, watching a female get off>>>>>>>>impressing next man, IMOHowever, you obviously have to be careful what type of woman you're dealing with. About 10% of the women I've dealt with have received this service.
Agreed with everything in this post

Pleasing your woman>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>d*ckhead opinions.Though I have to say I aint like Justin....as I said, one girl only.I wouldn't do it just because i thought the girl was over buff or anything...Its something special innit.
Definatly but im sure there are sme situations where you just COULD NOT let that sort of information out.Im not saying i never will, im saying i HAVE NOT, and i dont wish to at this period of my sex life.I've been in love before and my ex wife excepted that i didnt do it, maybe the next time i fall in love i may feel different.

No, I admit it.I say I am a man now because I done it.
I dont think that is what makes men, men lol.Your a man for doing it and admiting it tho, i agree

its all cultural i'd say. lol@ anelka taking u lot for the guy in american pie, describing the clit biggrin.gifsome people see sex like its supposed to be clean and limited, just stick it in, play with a few positions buss a nut roll over and sleep bidness.which is cool, but its good to make up for the 1-2-3minute max highlight no?

No, I admit it.I say I am a man now because I done it.
I dont think that is what makes men, men lol.
biggrin.gif
Dun it twice ragzIts not as bad as people think, it dnt taste of anything and if u do it correctly all ur doing is sucking/licking etc the clit (da piece of flesh at da top) <--INCORRECT1st time I did it I was drunk thoe but its cool init, i like doing crazy sh*t

Dun it twice ragzIts not as bad as people think, it dnt taste of anything and if u do it correctly all ur doing is sucking/licking etc the clit (da piece of flesh at da top) <--INCORRECT[/size]1st time I did it I was drunk thoe but its cool init, i like doing crazy sh*t
reh, maybe he did need a description afterall biggrin.gif so where is it then??? decipher it for we

Dun it twice ragzIts not as bad as people think, it dnt taste of anything and if u do it correctly all ur doing is sucking/licking etc the clit (da piece of flesh at da top) <--INCORRECT[/size]1st time I did it I was drunk thoe but its cool init, i like doing crazy sh*t
reh, maybe he did need a description afterall biggrin.gif so where is it then??? decipher it for we
Nah calm down.I meant the bit about doint it right only involving licking the clit. Not the bit about the clit being th ebit on top.f*cking insulted you would even intend to send for me in this manner. Dont know wehre the clit is ffs :DBut ...back to the topiccccc.

i dont care if a next guy is a bowcat, what the f*ck that gotta do with me? when hes got his hed inbetween a girls legs am i there??? no, so why do i care what other ppl do. all i kno is im not that guy, never was an never will be... that guy.