BOWCATS

dotcomma

81 members have voted

1. 1. To Eat Or Not To Eat

• Yay, Lick it
    • Nar Fam

never, ever, ever...just aint meallow people tryna justify yourselfs about " when your mature, if you wanna please your woman, when you older " and all that other fraffthere are many ways of pleasing a woman, this is not the be all and end allim never puting my face near that

people try to rip me wen i 'admit' that i will lick a girl out, it depends though im not gonna go dam n lick out the prossies in the window, but if its my girl or a really hot link i will do it standard i enjoy iti remb wen i was 14 my girl hadn't even shaved yet but i soldiered it, bare pubes
raw guy
Super raw guy.Gurl could be linking X amount of guys at the same time as him.Never that, all about if your with the gurl.

O.Man is a singular entity
Long Long ago I went by the name of O.Man. In the alps of Spain I lived with my wife Vanessa and my dog guppy. Although secluded I lived a happy life, fully sustained by the love of a woman who truly was my islands. Then one day a drifter came by our cabin. His wounds were to such an extent that it wuld only be a matter of hours before he was caught in the eternal embrace of the Spanish alps. My first extinct was to turn him away, but the good natured heart of my darling Vanessa wuld nt allow it. We took him in and nursed him back to fitness. Oh what a mistake we made in allowing this fiend into our paradise, for one morning wen I went to collect fire wood, the stranger followed me, and with a knife struck 3 deadly blows and left me for the alps to claim.With my wounds it took me hours to return back to the cabin, but oh hw I wish I had died in those woods than rather see the sight that haunts me 2 this very day. My darling Vanessa lay on the sitting room floor in a pool of blood slain no doubtable by the very man I had so foolishly saved.I tracked him to a place called rwd, but due to the wounds I had suffered at this foul curs hands I was unable to be anything more than a lurker. Here I watched him and was disgusted to find out, that he had now taken on my own name as a means to hide from his own dastardly past. Even worse still was the fact that he had suffered a psychological break, and truly believed himself to be me, O.Man, and had completely forgotten me and Vanessaâs very existence.I followed Him to the realm of Vip2, still a lurker. Watching him live my life turned me bitter and cold, and at the point where I though I wuld go insane, I was discovered by onslaught and the other members of the marvel alliance. They gave me portions of their own strength to allow me to break the barrier into Vip2. Now fully able to exact my revenge I took on a new name O-guy, and with the alliance at my side I swore to destroy O.MAN AND EVERYTHING HE HAD CREATED IN MY NAME.The origin of O-guyThis tale was inspired by onslaught.

LOL, O-man/Guy are pum pum munchers.We should get a VIP2 gurl to come and have these two munch them out.The winner gets to keep the O name
yur so very stupidheres ynt only have i made it clear that i have nere or will ever lick a girl out, and this is CLEARLY STATED in all my postsbut yur tryin to make fun of me (pum pum muncher ?) for somethin u do devoutly.I mean u even said that all it takes for u to do it to a girl is if she is a chong link.then u try and drop kiddie bars wen we discussin this like grown folk?u of all people should be very quite at this point in time.

Long Long ago I went by the name of O.Man. In the alps of Spain I lived with my wife Vanessa and my dog guppy. Although secluded I lived a happy life, fully sustained by the love of a woman who truly was my islands. Then one day a drifter came by our cabin. His wounds were to such an extent that it wuld only be a matter of hours before he was caught in the eternal embrace of the Spanish alps. My first extinct was to turn him away, but the good natured heart of my darling Vanessa wuld nt allow it. We took him in and nursed him back to fitness. Oh what a mistake we made in allowing this fiend into our paradise, for one morning wen I went to collect fire wood, the stranger followed me, and with a knife struck 3 deadly blows and left me for the alps to claim.With my wounds it took me hours to return back to the cabin, but oh hw I wish I had died in those woods than rather see the sight that haunts me 2 this very day. My darling Vanessa lay on the sitting room floor in a pool of blood slain no doubtable by the very man I had so foolishly saved.I tracked him to a place called rwd, but due to the wounds I had suffered at this foul curs hands I was unable to be anything more than a lurker. Here I watched him and was disgusted to find out, that he had now taken on my own name as a means to hide from his own dastardly past. Even worse still was the fact that he had suffered a psychological break, and truly believed himself to be me, O.Man, and had completely forgotten me and Vanessa’s very existence.I followed Him to the realm of Vip2, still a lurker. Watching him live my life turned me bitter and cold, and at the point where I though I wuld go insane, I was discovered by onslaught and the other members of the marvel alliance. They gave me portions of their own strength to allow me to break the barrier into Vip2. Now fully able to exact my revenge I took on a new name O-guy, and with the alliance at my side I swore to destroy O.MAN AND EVERYTHING HE HAD CREATED IN MY NAME.The origin of O-guyThis tale was inspired by onslaught.
As i walked into his cabin the warm glow of the fire embraced me, much more than the fake promise of the winter sun ever did. The cold alps seemed nightmarish to return to after being offered the hospitality of this kind woman. I saw her, she lit my eyes and suddenly i felt something, something i hadn't felt for years. Maybe because i had lived amongst the mountain wolves and bears all those years, eating as a savage i died inside, i forget language. This Fellow, this O.Man, so clearly did not want me there, but this just made me appreciate the beautiful woman and her generous hospitality even more. Call it infatuation, but whatever it was, i felt it. I instantly envied O.Man, here i was, living amongst the mountains for all my life, only learning the simple language through my bastard mother who fed my brothers to the wolves because they were easier to look after.I ran away. I was an animal. i did make sure i dealt vengance on my brothers behalf...The hypnotic flames burnt the images in my eyes, the photographs, happiness, something i never had, something which if i did have i would try to spread and not deny people in need. Like this o.man did. He had the love of the beautiful woman yet it wasn't enough to humble his heart. Vanessa, her long beautiful hair, her warmness. I did what i had to do. One day while me and O.man was collecting firewood, then i grabbed my axe, picked my point, and swang. As soon as it struck, i felt releif. The deep maroon blood trickling down his head confirmed that i had struck deep. I saw him drop. Selfish man. I ran to the cabin, in ecstasy, i couldn't wait to show vanessa what i had done for her, how it was going to be ok, her warm heart could shine forever now. yet As soon as i heard my own footsteps, my own knock on the cabin door, it sank in what i had done. the clouds of breath stopped.I had become a savage in order to please myself...i had become my mother...careless...selfishyou become what you hatei knew what i had to do, basic instinct of survival, as she opened the door, i landed a carefully placed fatal blow, i didn't look, the silence said it all.i grabbed the money, and fled. i still had no name, growing up i was just part of 'the pack'. so i called myself O.Man, a man who had the love of a beautiful woman. i lurked the shadows of my own heart scarcly, and to this day i still feel empty inside, visions of my own doings haunting me like a distant film reel. no man can escape his past.

LOL, O-man/Guy are pum pum munchers.We should get a VIP2 gurl to come and have these two munch them out.The winner gets to keep the O name
yur so very stupidheres ynt only have i made it clear that i have nere or will ever lick a girl out, and this is CLEARLY STATED in all my postsbut yur tryin to make fun of me (pum pum muncher ?) for somethin u do devoutly.I mean u even said that all it takes for u to do it to a girl is if she is a chong link.then u try and drop kiddie bars wen we discussin this like grown folk?u of all people should be very quite at this point in time.
WOWVery immature reply from an OBVIOUS joke.I am heavy, munch it like nothing as a afters for the lady, or I can murk her with my d*ck.

don't get it twisted i've actually only licked 2 pussies, both whose virginities i've taken
But it wont be like that at the age your in now fella
yeh true, the girl im with now has had another d*ck in her pum, but that don't stop me from licking her out. ive stuck my d*ck elsewhere, doesn't stop her from suckin it. if she was some loose ting or someone i had no history on than no, its not about crabs on your mouthpeice

sheesh, the man we know as O.man has tasted pum but not happiness or joy.good luck avoiding yr come uppance buddyfam
the day of reckoning is upon us
in that case i hope that closure can bring you a sense of peace,and ultimately meaning as justice is served,you poor wayfaring wretch of a soul

Long Long ago I went by the name of O.Man. In the alps of Spain I lived with my wife Vanessa and my dog guppy. Although secluded I lived a happy life, fully sustained by the love of a woman who truly was my islands. Then one day a drifter came by our cabin. His wounds were to such an extent that it wuld only be a matter of hours before he was caught in the eternal embrace of the Spanish alps. My first extinct was to turn him away, but the good natured heart of my darling Vanessa wuld nt allow it. We took him in and nursed him back to fitness. Oh what a mistake we made in allowing this fiend into our paradise, for one morning wen I went to collect fire wood, the stranger followed me, and with a knife struck 3 deadly blows and left me for the alps to claim.With my wounds it took me hours to return back to the cabin, but oh hw I wish I had died in those woods than rather see the sight that haunts me 2 this very day. My darling Vanessa lay on the sitting room floor in a pool of blood slain no doubtable by the very man I had so foolishly saved.I tracked him to a place called rwd, but due to the wounds I had suffered at this foul curs hands I was unable to be anything more than a lurker. Here I watched him and was disgusted to find out, that he had now taken on my own name as a means to hide from his own dastardly past. Even worse still was the fact that he had suffered a psychological break, and truly believed himself to be me, O.Man, and had completely forgotten me and Vanessaâs very existence.I followed Him to the realm of Vip2, still a lurker. Watching him live my life turned me bitter and cold, and at the point where I though I wuld go insane, I was discovered by onslaught and the other members of the marvel alliance. They gave me portions of their own strength to allow me to break the barrier into Vip2. Now fully able to exact my revenge I took on a new name O-guy, and with the alliance at my side I swore to destroy O.MAN AND EVERYTHING HE HAD CREATED IN MY NAME.The origin of O-guyThis tale was inspired by onslaught.
As i walked into his cabin the warm glow of the fire embraced me, much more than the fake promise of the winter sun ever did. The cold alps seemed nightmarish to return to after being offered the hospitality of this kind woman. I saw her, she lit my eyes and suddenly i felt something, something i hadn't felt for years. Maybe because i had lived amongst the mountain wolves and bears all those years, eating as a savage i died inside, i forget language. This Fellow, this O.Man, so clearly did not want me there, but this just made me appreciate the beautiful woman and her generous hospitality even more. Call it infatuation, but whatever it was, i felt it. I instantly envied O.Man, here i was, living amongst the mountains for all my life, only learning the simple language through my bastard mother who fed my brothers to the wolves because they were easier to look after.I ran away. I was an animal. i did make sure i dealt vengance on my brothers behalf...The hypnotic flames burnt the images in my eyes, the photographs, happiness, something i never had, something which if i did have i would try to spread and not deny people in need. Like this o.man did. He had the love of the beautiful woman yet it wasn't enough to humble his heart. Vanessa, her long beautiful hair, her warmness. I did what i had to do. One day while me and O.man was collecting firewood, then i grabbed my axe, picked my point, and swang. As soon as it struck, i felt releif. The deep maroon blood trickling down his head confirmed that i had struck deep. I saw him drop. Selfish man. I ran to the cabin, in ecstasy, i couldn't wait to show vanessa what i had done for her, how it was going to be ok, her warm heart could shine forever now. yet As soon as i heard my own footsteps, my own knock on the cabin door, it sank in what i had done. the clouds of breath stopped.I had become a savage in order to please myself...i had become my mother...careless...selfishyou become what you hatei knew what i had to do, basic instinct of survival, as she opened the door, i landed a carefully placed fatal blow, i didn't look, the silence said it all.i grabbed the money, and fled. i still had no name, growing up i was just part of 'the pack'. so i called myself O.Man, a man who had the love of a beautiful woman. i lurked the shadows of my own heart scarcly, and to this day i still feel empty inside, visions of my own doings haunting me like a distant film reel. no man can escape his past.
MONSTERU THINK TO SOFTEN MY HEART WITH TALES OF A SICK WOMAN AND HER EVEN SICKER CHILDU STOLE MY LIFEAND KNW RETRIBUTION WILL BE MINE*lunges for O.Man with knife and stabs*

even though o-guy's lightening lunge pierced me rapidly, the blade seemed to take an eternity to work its way through my skin bluntly bursting through my lungs cave, and as it sank deeper so slowly i saw everything and it all made sense. for the first time in my life i was at peace.Thank you O-guy for the peace you have given through death which i never saw through life

sheesh, the man we know as O.man has tasted pum but not happiness or joy.good luck avoiding yr come uppance buddyfam
in that case i hope that closure can bring you a sense of peace,and ultimately meaning as justice is served,you poor wayfaring wretch of a soul
i am at peace now

i am at peace now
glad to hear it playa