BOWCATS

dotcomma

81 members have voted

1. 1. To Eat Or Not To Eat

• Yay, Lick it
    • Nar Fam

*lifts up body and stabs in the heart**then drags to edge of the Cleft*if u some hw survive this i want u to know for what u did to me.we're even.but NOTfor what u did to vanessaIf u survive this, for what u did to her, yur suffering has only begun.*throws body off edge**walks out of thread*

wud neva do it on a random linkhav dun 4 ma 1st love but thats itwud need 2 no certain things bout the girl, including wen the last time she pee'd was

The numbers ain't adding up when you look at the replies.
What you mean?
Look how much people have said yes/no and then look at the poll.SMH.
Seen, havent taken the poll, so I never saw it.Ironic that im one of the reasons it doesnt add up. *votes*

dats cos either most guys hu voted yes arent postin cos they dnt wanna b slewedorthe guys hu voted yes r postin "nahh fam ur wrong neva dat im a man son!" 2 cover themsleves

dats cos either most guys hu voted yes arent postin cos they dnt wanna b slewedorthe guys hu voted yes r postin "nahh fam ur wrong neva dat im a man son!" 2 cover themsleves
biggrin.gif bothOr, only 3 people voted yes, and one guy voted 21 times because he loves it so much =\

biggrin.gif bothOr, only 3 people voted yes, and one guy voted 21 times because he loves it so much =\
You can only vote once.

You can only vote once.
way to stomp all over my joke :D

You can only vote once.
way to stomp all over my joke :D
:D

Guest Seriouss

For the 783059023960262th time -In a loving relationship there is nothing wrong with this. With randoms I think it is loose but each to their own! There is actually more bacteria in the mouth than the p*ssy anyway.

i dont see nothing wrong with it, nor if a man i knew done it i will not judge him.but if you NOT willing to put your mouth near it but you WILL put your d*ck near it MORE FOOL YOU because, you know most people would only put their moth their if its clean and yet some mans would put their d*ck in a dirty pum.... hahapersonaly id rather have my mouth on a clean d*ck then my pum in a dirty d*ck.... simplemen who do it>>>>>>>>>men who dont lmao