Converting to Islam?

Guest Bankz

religion isnt needed u dnt need sum old book written by f*ck no's hu in order 2 liv a good lifeits not hard 2 understand right from wrong, jus liv a good life n theyre u gof*ck religion i say, all it does is cause dispute prejudice n war
weren't you banging on about how you will NEVER take off your bracelet under any circumstances due to your beliefs before?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

religion isnt needed u dnt need sum old book written by f*ck no's hu in order 2 liv a good lifeits not hard 2 understand right from wrong, jus liv a good life n theyre u gof*ck religion i say, all it does is cause dispute prejudice n war
since when did religion cause disputefind me a religion which preaches violence of some sortits how ppl interpret religion which causes warsthere will always be wars etc whether religion existed or notwe could all believe in the same thing, have the same ideas and still find something to fight about
Catholics/Protestants <-Honestly that is truly pathetic.But realigin is a cause for war. If it didnt exist, it would be harder for some of these wars to happen. Harder, not impossible.

If religion did not exist there would still be quarells over minor things such as ethnicity, nationality and other things. Unlike the other minor things religion also has the power to bring true happiness to people, giving their lifes personal worth and a bunch of other advantages. Religion >> Race, nationality etc.

since when did religion cause disputefind me a religion which preaches violence of some sortits how ppl interpret religion which causes warsthere will always be wars etc whether religion existed or notwe could all believe in the same thing, have the same ideas and still find something to fight about
Catholics/Protestants <-Honestly that is truly pathetic.But realigin is a cause for war. If it didnt exist, it would be harder for some of these wars to happen. Harder, not impossible.
religion is the excuse forwar not the cause (in most cases)

i cnt rememba exactly but the 4 ways 2 further islam r preaching, litrature, by force, and if they refuse by death.its a parafrase from an extract in the koran (sp) my muslim mates and my philosophy teacher will bak me up on dis 2.
weren't you banging on about how you will NEVER take off your bracelet under any circumstances due to your beliefs before?
yeh i sed it, but not for religious reasons. there r 2 reasons 4 a kara (bracelet)- the circle suggest god is forever/no begining no end. and reason 2 is 4 defence, its aactually a weapon and has been used as a weapon 4 centuries most notably by the sikh freedom fighters bak in the days wiv the sikh vs muslim wars in india
goverment should make hari krishna(sp) the new IN religion for the g00nzwould make england such a nicer placethey can all robe up and run up and down oxford st chantin nonsense
bruv i see them mans every time im in oxford street. russel brand is 1 aswell no 2 stop his sex addiction

ang tite ww3evangelical christians vs islamsooner or later its bound 2 happen

look if u wanna be a muslim go find out about the religion urself and see if its the right choice for you. talk to actual muslims and see the way they act and present themselves and then you can make your decision .dont listen to some some random fools on a forum

religions are wasteeven "god" in bruce allmighty ( biggrin.gif ) said that most people can solve their problems themselves, im not taking morgan freeman for god but that line is true!!! Im a bbelieve that something created us but im not gonna try and name it or call it a him.like anyone needs to be told anything, animals get on just fine, we think were better than animals but look at the stupidness we believe in, gawwfather christmas uno, f*ck sake

I think it's kind of stupid to be honest with you..Just find your own relationship with God.You do not need to join cults to do this. It is simply a social thing.If you want to change your friends and have a new social life then do it. But for God? You can find him anywhere, you do not need to be connected to any man made religion to do that.
tru talkxacly what i said to this christian the other day who was trying to convert me

ashman tried to be smart but he failed when he said you dont need to a man made religion to connect with god... so who created the idea of god then biggrin.gif
theres a difference between faith and religionregardless of whether man bought the message of God to the rest of the world