How do you stay faithful???

Cunt Face.

qks, you didn't read the rest of the topic did you???If you did, why quote something I said before the change of heart???
the fact that you even had to ask the question in the first place says alot more
You didn't even bring up the change in thinking, which means your on a hype.Get out of my topic.
are you stupid u shouldnt need to change your thinking or even ask this question the answer is common senceyou can change your mind all you want dont stop you being patheticwatever i leave u to think about how you going to be the perfect boyfriend n wish you the best of luck in stopping being a wasteman
Your a ABC.It is good I have decided to be a good man, but instead of praising and thinking another wasteman turned good, you want to show off.FAAAAAAAAAAAAK ORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRFFFFF
lmfao at you calling yourself a wastemanand lmfao at you wanting praise to do what youre supposed to do.What a f*ck*ng moron!!!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

qks, you didn't read the rest of the topic did you???If you did, why quote something I said before the change of heart???
the fact that you even had to ask the question in the first place says alot more
You didn't even bring up the change in thinking, which means your on a hype.Get out of my topic.
are you stupid u shouldnt need to change your thinking or even ask this question the answer is common senceyou can change your mind all you want dont stop you being patheticwatever i leave u to think about how you going to be the perfect boyfriend n wish you the best of luck in stopping being a wasteman
Your a ABC.It is good I have decided to be a good man, but instead of praising and thinking another wasteman turned good, you want to show off.FAAAAAAAAAAAAK ORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRFFFFF
lmfao at you calling yourself a wastemanand lmfao at you wanting praise to do what youre supposed to do.What a f*ck*ng moron!!!
lool thought if this after watching som classic chris rock last nitei beilved you would be called a nigger justin

SUEING DUREX FOR CONDOM SPLIT = JUSTINS PARENTShomeboy u stil LOSE
I think you're mistaking me for yourself rude gurl.ARE YOU f*ck*ng DUMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I SAID I AM FAITHFUL NOWARE YOU SO f*ck*ng THICK TO NOT READ THROUGH AND REALISE THE CHANGE IN ATTITUDE ON MY PART?!?!?!?!FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK ORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRFFFF

Rah some of you guys are harsh. The man asked for advice and you just blastin him without any thought to help him.When I was tryin the reltionship ting when I saw another chick that was on it I would just call my girl. Someone past that idea on to me and it actually helped though I truelly didnt think it would.It helps to level your lust out.

Rah some of you guys are harsh. The man asked for advice and you just blastin him without any thought to help him.When I was tryin the reltionship ting when I saw another chick that was on it I would just call my girl. Someone past that idea on to me and it actually helped though I truelly didnt think it would.It helps to level your lust out.
you havent been here long justin brings it on him self 9/10

dav trust me ill show you bout this guy later he is a d*ckhead most of the time i cant even think of anyone we both know on his level but he will annoy you.TRUSS.

OK I aint been here long but "For Now" he can get the benefit of the doubt. If he genuinly wants to better himself then we should be helpin him do that instead of beatin him down.Sure I dont agree with the odd attempt at being faithful at home but cheatin when on holiday. That dont make no sense.If it were cigarettes though, the tried and tested formula would be to slowly ween yourself off so I guess thats what he might be tryin to do.I doubt some of us could simply go 'cold turkey' from our usual regular "activities" could we Face Off?

I think you're mistaking me for yourself rude gurl.ARE YOU f*ck*ng DUMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I SAID I AM FAITHFUL NOWARE YOU SO f*ck*ng THICK TO NOT READ THROUGH AND REALISE THE CHANGE IN ATTITUDE ON MY PART?!?!?!?!FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK ORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRFFFF
this just shows how stupid u really are. absolutely catchin feelings over a forum, u either that stupid or a ute who simply dont kno better.i remember wen this thread first started and how soon ur attitude "changed" u basically "changed" within the span of 48 hours. life does not work that way people do not change over night. u say u havent cheated and i believe u. but i only believe u because u havent found urself in a position too cheat ucmi.it takes approx 30 days to form a habbit. apparently it takes even longer to break a bad habbit. thats how i know ur full of sh*t.but I DO BELIEVE U when u say u havent cheated since that time, like i said tho its only cah u aint had the oppourtunity to.either way i stil think ur a d*ckhead cah not one of ur posts ive read so far shows any maturity, its either bullshit or a reworded version of someone elses post. if u dont believe me just check out the "Remix of If a gurl had an STD" topic u started.http://www.vip2.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=28285Catchin feelings on a forum > groggy guy

this just shows how stupid u really are. absolutely catchin feelings over a forum, u either that stupid or a ute who simply dont kno better.i remember wen this thread first started and how soon ur attitude "changed" u basically "changed" within the span of 48 hours. life does not work that way people do not change over night. u say u havent cheated and i believe u. but i only believe u because u havent found urself in a position too cheat ucmi.it takes approx 30 days to form a habbit. apparently it takes even longer to break a bad habbit. thats how i know ur full of sh*t.but I DO BELIEVE U when u say u havent cheated since that time, like i said tho its only cah u aint had the oppourtunity to.either way i stil think ur a d*ckhead cah not one of ur posts ive read so far shows any maturity, its either bullshit or a reworded version of someone elses post. if u dont believe me just check out the "Remix of If a gurl had an STD" topic u started.http://www.vip2.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=28285Catchin feelings on a forum > groggy guy
It took me 30 minutes to make me your gurls habbit.Shut your mouth you anal worm

It took me 30 minutes to make me your gurls habbit.Shut your mouth you anal worm
ur attitude + a wrestler in ur signature, thats shows how immature u are... either that or ur sum 45 year old balding virgin living in his mothers basement, with no life, no job, no social skills whos real name is actually "comic book guy". my guess is ur the latter thats why u get taken for a d*ckhead on a regs.MisterComicBookGuy.gifEDIT: in most of ur posts u mention anal, or abc or some reference to ass. are u sure ur not secretly gay?

OK I aint been here long but "For Now" he can get the benefit of the doubt. If he genuinly wants to better himself then we should be helpin him do that instead of beatin him down.Sure I dont agree with the odd attempt at being faithful at home but cheatin when on holiday. That dont make no sense.If it were cigarettes though, the tried and tested formula would be to slowly ween yourself off so I guess thats what he might be tryin to do.I doubt some of us could simply go 'cold turkey' from our usual regular "activities" could we Face Off?
okay you have made your point but luv doc is an unsensitive love pig that cares for no one unless they are greek and suck his d*ck and even that isnt enough.when it comes to being dunce the guys a legend.

okay you have made your point but luv doc is an unsensitive love pig that cares for no one unless they are greek and suck his d*ck and even that isnt enough.when it comes to being dunce the guys a legend.
And this is Antix, he cares for no one unless they are OAPs and have a few kids and a smelly puss puss.