FUCK MATHS

Ali La Pointe

BRUV IM ASIAN AND GOT THAT NEEKY GENE AND STILL COULDNT DO HALF THAT sh*t , WHAT U GET AS THE COEFFICIENT OF X^3 ? LOL
-7I didn't do C1, but someone asked me later to have a go at it.
BRAAAAP BRAP THATS WHAT I GOT
What's co-efficient mean again? I swear it's the number on the left of the x (being 1 for this question)

C1 Section B was f*cked. Over difficult. Section A was alright still.C2 Section B was decent but there was some random geometric progression question. U know dem ones where u spend about 2 minutes on the question thinking about it and y ou KNOW that you lost 5 marks on it.

Yeah the whole of section b was f*ckedima have to retake itShouldnt have to retake c2 though... If what i did was 100 percent right...i still should get like 84-85 percent.C2 is easier than c1 i reckon cause the knowledge is much Broader in c1. They can f*cking ask you anything.c2 is more concentrated just more difficult application.

my boy is pissed check dis:brrrrapp!! finally coped da fugees album says:swer u woz ment 2 do itbrrrrapp!! finally coped da fugees album says:or is it C2 Mo says:nah C1 Mo says:man was sleepin alarm clock didnt wake me up Mo says:hav 2 wait till june nd ting Mo says:ur creassin ennit lolPISSED