I HAVENT SLEPT FOR for 63 hours and 50 mins

bowxpac

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you take my advice? You need to go out though, like walk around, see some friends, don't drink alcohol though you'll wanna sleep.Take some Crystal Methsnorting will be better, gets in the system quicker.
nopenot taking any enhachments all naturual loool. biggrin.gifx

Did you take my advice? You need to go out though, like walk around, see some friends, don't drink alcohol though you'll wanna sleep.Take some Crystal Methsnorting will be better, gets in the system quicker.
lolGood on ya.Ps. No one will believe you did any of this unless you come with some video diary type proof.

lolGood on ya.Ps. No one will believe you did any of this unless you come with some video diary type proof.
yehbutif u notice most of the guys that think im lying are them 50 cent type'sall black and think by rhyming a few words they are rappers.

i reckon i could do the next stunt he is trying to. red bull is me...feel fresh aint even tired...im aiming for 100 hours...sponsor me anyone?has anyone gone 100hours or more with ZERO sleep?
fuk dat niggap*ssy ass nigaared bull is air> i can drink bre 5 of dem and still go sleep
diabetes is u

i reckon i could do the next stunt he is trying to. red bull is me...feel fresh aint even tired...im aiming for 100 hours...sponsor me anyone?has anyone gone 100hours or more with ZERO sleep?
fuk dat niggap*ssy ass nigaared bull is air> i can drink bre 5 of dem and still go sleep
diabetes is u
????i only drink it ocasionaly, but wen i drink it i drink italcohol is much worsehaving my liver sippin on red bill>>>>>

49mins to go wooooooooooo.then ive hit 100 hours guna go get a subway or kfc then time i get bk it should be atleast 10.then sleep is me.biggrin.gifi dnt care wat you all thinkits an acheiment :Dmaybe i should start taking spelling classes
for some reason i don't believe you, obviously theres no reason for you to lie but i don't know how you've done it!what have you been doing, just chilling at home?watch next time you yawn your jaw just fall off!