brother and sister get married

Miss K

If he has a kid with his sister, his son would be his son, half-brother and nephew all at the same time. Save money on Christmas cards I suppose
forget all that sh*t.if they did have a kid they would need to worry about all the complications the kid would have with its health.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Seriouss
This is why twins should not be seperated. They always find eachother, like in sister, sister
LOL
LMFAO @ 'always' and then using that example!! You funny. If your sister was super buff though and you hadn't grown up with her would you f*ck her with protection. I met my cousin for the first time about a year ago and he is BUFF.

This is why twins should not be seperated. They always find eachother, like in sister, sister
LOL
LMFAO @ 'always' and then using that example!! You funny. If your sister was super buff though and you hadn't grown up with her would you f*ck her with protection. I met my cousin for the first time about a year ago and he is BUFF.
f*cking hilbilly trailer park pikey.Shits disgusting.

LOL
......i come in here and this is the first thing i see.really....i dn't even know wat to say.

LOL
STOP DAT

He is!!!I'd never met him before, its not like we grew up together. And I didn't DO anything.
LOL IN OTHERWORDS U DID
No, I didn't! Don't start this again.
What if it was a family gathering for christmas or whatever and you were leaning over a table talking to Aunt Mavis when he brushed up past you and you felt him on your p*ssy lips, would you f*ck him?