DAT BUMBA ONSLAUGHT

DAT_YOUT_FROM_E15

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The f*ck you talking about e15?
He basically thought bowxpac was you and asked why u posted so much today and told you to get a life and that there is a world out there.(no stirrer)
I NEVA SAID ANYTING BOUT BOWXPACI NO HU SHIN GOUKI ISALL IM SAYIN IS LOOK AT WEN MAN SIGNED UP N HIS POSTAGE
What is your point? I clock up posts easily.

The f*ck you talking about e15?
He basically thought bowxpac was you and asked why u posted so much today and told you to get a life and that there is a world out there.(no stirrer)
I NEVA SAID ANYTING BOUT BOWXPACI NO HU SHIN GOUKI ISALL IM SAYIN IS LOOK AT WEN MAN SIGNED UP N HIS POSTAGE
I no u never sed anything bout bowxpac, but it was him who had the most amount of posts today so its obvious that you got him and Onslaught/Shin Gouki confused.

wen people who use the internet send for other people who use the internet for using the internet whilst they themselves are failing in there studies etc part 29842398
BUT I USUALY COME ON HER WEN IM AT WORKSO IM GETIN PAIDAND I WILL PASS MY A LEVELS
glad to hear itonslaught posts a lot,most of its probly in comic room,post count dont mean much imo

E15, I find it very, very unlikely you will get higher grades then me at A-levels and eventually university. When I have exams I am not on here saying oh no I have an exam should i revise or play pro, i start revising without feeling the need to alert everyone to this. I think it is you who should be focusing on life; and especially not trying to berate someone of higher intelligence on a forum (no egotistical).

E15, I find it very, very unlikely you will get higher grades then me at A-levels and eventually university. When I have exams I am not on here saying oh no I have an exam should i revise or play pro, i start revising without feeling the need to alert everyone to this. I think it is you who should be focusing on life; and especially not trying to berate someone of higher intelligence on a forum (no egotistical).
he can berate you for being an androgynous neek though alie

If he had sufficient evidence proving this hypothesis.

If he had sufficient evidence proving this hypothesis.
yes

Let us not forget, androgynous neek >> Failure.
life is all about perspectives(this is a false statement im showing you here)
In contemporary western society, androgynous neek >> Failure. Although no actions on a forum could signify an androgynous nature.
well the kid hasnt been proven to be a failure and u havent been proven androgynous neeklets call it stalemate and hope u both get off the hook

Let us not forget, androgynous neek >> Failure.
life is all about perspectives(this is a false statement im showing you here)
In contemporary western society, androgynous neek >> Failure. Although no actions on a forum could signify an androgynous nature.
well the kid hasnt been proven to be a failure and u havent been proven androgynous neeklets call it stalemate and hope u both get off the hook
On the contrary, E15 was born a failure.

using the internet is minor its the same as anything elese like drugs, alacahol, fatty foods etc just use it when u r free dont let it over take ur life like for instance u r suppose to go out but u dont wanna coz ur waiting for someone to post up some murkage thats waste or ur letting ur other business spoil