He left the money in the cash point

Most Wanted

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i found 20 and felt NO WAYi looked at it for like 5 seconds and then styled it out like i was using the cash point i then bopped off and in my head my mind was playing tricks on me making me think someone was saying."OI YOU BASTARD COME BACK WITH MY MONEY"all of a sudden i was pretending i was on my phone and crossed the same road several times and dissapeared into a backstreet to ease my conscience.

swear ppl r dumb. obviously if theres no 1 there and u see pees u keep itfound 2 bills onda bus. standardly kept it even tho the bres wallet was there n icudve made effort to phone him n return it. r u mad lol
wuda took the money and handed the wallet inif i lost 2 bills a slight consolation wud be i dont have to get a new student card, c-card, debit card etc

I remember when I got snitched on few months back.I needed some money so I went cashpoint and some guy was there "taking money out"Card came out and by his body language he didnt wanna take the moneyI was thinking "yeaaaahh this is me hes gonna forget the P's"..He took his card and started walking off.. I took his money and breezed off to Argos to kill some minutesNext thing I see the women who was behind me in the queue POINTING at me like "he took it"Feds there and all sortsHad to give the 30 backf*ck Snitches.

I remember when I got snitched on few months back.I needed some money so I went cashpoint and some guy was there "taking money out"Card came out and by his body language he didnt wanna take the moneyI was thinking "yeaaaahh this is me hes gonna forget the P's"..He took his card and started walking off.. I took his money and breezed off to Argos to kill some minutesNext thing I see the women who was behind me in the queue POINTING at me like "he took it"Feds there and all sortsHad to give the 30 backf*ck Snitches.
LMFAO

biggrin.gif:D :Ddonut