Alex McLeish "We don't have any money for Scouts, so im just using FM"

Gundam

Birmingham City have agreed a deal for Argentine striker Mauro Zarate and they are hoping to seal his signature in time for him to face Chelsea this weekend. Skysports.com understands that The Blues have agreed terms on a season-long loan with a view to a permanent deal for the 20-year-old. Zarate's club Al Sadd of Qatar have confirmed talks are ongoing, but the player's representatives have confirmed to skysports.com that the youngster is flying to England on Wednesday to seal his move. "Al Sadd club received an offer from the Premier League club Birmingham City to seek the service of the club's Argentina star Mauro Zarate on loan from January until end of the season with a possible ultimate transfer," read a statement on the club's official website. "Al Sadd club has no objection to accept the offer. The club would announce a final decision within the forthcoming few days." MoveZarate is very highly rated in his homeland and shocked many when he accepted a move to Al Sadd when he left Velez Sarsfield last summer. A move to Europe was always predicted and now Birmingham have won the race for his signature, with a number of clubs from across the continent showing an interest. The deal represents the first transfer of the month to be struck by Blues boss Alex McLeish, who has so far failed to seal deals for the likes of Lucas Castroman, James McFadden and David Murphy.
Always wanted to see this guy play.

big *brings him into fantasy side*

Blues r like da titanic. Y on earth would a talented footballer go to st andrews 4? U mite as well 4get about UEFA or any domestic cups. The ONLY reason they're even stayin up this season is because i feel theres at least 3 teams doin a whole lot more worse then they are (mentionin no names) F.uck Birmingham Shitty biggrin.gif

Blues r like da titanic. Y on earth would a talented footballer go to st andrews 4? U mite as well 4get about UEFA or any domestic cups. The ONLY reason they're even stayin up this season is because i feel theres at least 3 teams doin a whole lot more worse then they are (mentionin no names) F.uck Birmingham Shitty biggrin.gif
i like the way you think (no homo)villa fan?

Of course!!*patiently waits 4 the birmingham city hate thread* :D

Of course!!*patiently waits 4 the birmingham city hate thread* :D
Good lad.