Any Ladies About

kurious

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

whyyy because u burn our scalps to get straight hair id love YOU to try and tackle my frojhonsons no more tears lied to me
loool.You look like my cuz when she was younger in that first pic. I remember my mum always used to refer to her when ever she was combing my hair and got to the dreaded back/kitchen, "why've you always got to cry? don't you want your hair to look good? look how long [insert cousins name here]'s hair is, it's touching her backside... that's because she loves getting her hair done"and i'd be sat there mean-mugging thinking "no, it's because she part indian"

Nah never gone through that relaxing/perming malarky kurious.I do remember the comb ripping through my head on a daily though and the dreading of the blow dryer gettign to the back of your head.Lol @ the amount of afro combs i broke. This was my trademark:FeatureConfessionsOfAThugStill.JPGalot smaller and tougher, with offkey partingCurrently: coming up to 4th month of loxing up.
*hi 5*how are u doin it?

Guest Seriouss

Unfortunately my mum has straight blonde hair and an dad has an afro. Resulting in me having this hair>>erin1xh1.jpgEven more unfortunately, it was mummy who did the hair brushing with no curl experience. Painful times and a 'cloud head' followed.