Any Ladies About

kurious

in my sig yeah, i was thinking about life before relaxer, trusay its sunday, this would have been a typical day like the picture in the middlebasically like in the middle pic where im bawling, getting ur hair blowdried felt like child abuse 4 the average black girldo u remember life before relaxer?getting bun with the hot comb?the blowdryer catching on ur ears cuz ur mums hand is tiredthat TUFF wooden comb that had like 3 1/2 teeth and they used to dig in2 ur skull when ur mum was doing a parting sitting down 4 hooooours getting braids, tryna figure out how many are leftialways wonder how my hair would have been if it never got relaxed, cuz as u can see it was MEGABUSHwould u relax ur daughters hair if it was proper niggerish?do u regret relaxing ur hair if u do (not like some cowbags who dont need it *ahem* rissy)what u guna do with ur hair in the future, i will defo locks up)white ladies join in, did u ever go thru that funny phase of ironing ur hair? YES on ur mums ironing boarddo u straighten ur hair and has it damaged it badly?hows every1's hair nowCOME chicas lets talk hair stuff

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, im sure the hot comb was abolished under the child cruelty act? If not then it should be.Mum used to always burn my ears so i had coco pop blisters there for days. Plus i was a waste of time. I was a big child you see so i would sweat out the press in like 20 minutes

My mum has been relaxing my hair since I was like 6, and aside from the dodgy trims, I think my hair is in alright condition in terms of health.I will DEFINITELY relax my daughter's hair.I hated my mum doing my hair. Them ones where she would start brushing my hair - with them HARD brushes - get distracted by Eastenders and end up brushing my face kmt. The tears I used to shed when she was combing my hair out as well.She relaxed it for me the other day, so I'm enjoying the two week period of criss hair. When I wash it for that 2nd time, I'm gonna be majorly pissed. All the niceness will just fade away.

lol u no wen ur hair just gets relxed and ur ur head just feels bare light did u sit and let it burn?how long do u last with the wrap setting buisnessi can do a week max, then i just dont give a moomaclaart
lol, i always forget to wrap my hair at night.... my hairline comes like stevie wonder tried to give me a shape up.Ima try be good from now on tho, im gettin some jazzy colours done next week and i wanna keep my hair lookin as fresh as possible

lol u no wen ur hair just gets relxed and ur ur head just feels bare light did u sit and let it burn?how long do u last with the wrap setting buisnessi can do a week max, then i just dont give a moomaclaart
lol, i always forget to wrap my hair at night.... my hairline comes like stevie wonder tried to give me a shape up.Ima try be good from now on tho, im gettin some jazzy colours done next week and i wanna keep my hair lookin as fresh as possible
I wrap my hair every night. Motions wrapping lotion Firm Hold is the one! The Elasta QP one is decent too. But from when my hair is short, I can't even get away with anything.I have to relax my hair every 4 weeks. 5 at a stretch, 'cos that regrowth is a BITCH!

lol my hair was bright red again like 2 weeks ago then i just no lizur not 15 any moreso im slowly fading back 2 black i remember when i had blue hair before, lord jesuslol at ur mum brushing ur face adz, she knew what she was doing they always do like when they'r putting back in a ponytail and they yank ur neck backmy mum hasnt touched my hair since she found out i could cainrowshel wash it sometimes tho

My mum has been relaxing my hair since I was like 6, and aside from the dodgy trims, I think my hair is in alright condition in terms of health.I will DEFINITELY relax my daughter's hair.I hated my mum doing my hair. Them ones where she would start brushing my hair - with them HARD brushes - get distracted by Eastenders and end up brushing my face kmt. The tears I used to shed when she was combing my hair out as well.She relaxed it for me the other day, so I'm enjoying the two week period of criss hair. When I wash it for that 2nd time, I'm gonna be majorly pissed. All the niceness will just fade away.
LMAOSomebody draw for the pics please...

LMAOSomebody draw for the pics please...
We've seen them MORE than enough times. However I know Bane will be quick to supply.

Had it relaxed once when i was young *remembers the 'just for me' relaxer that came with a free tape i thought was sick at the time* .. then it grew out after a few months, my hair didnt even need relaxin, mum was just farse like that lolYeah sundays used to be the day hair got groooomed, under the streamer sunday afternoons, hope gettin combed, blowdryed .. was sick though lol

no femalebut i remember when i was younger with the picky headin the school morning my mum used to damn near kill mehave my head followin the comb n all sortssh*t HURT
Imagine how it was for a young Asian boy like me.My mum used to sidepart my hair and send me off to school. I looked like a right neek.God Bless the day I first used hairgel.Even more so, God Bless the day when I first got a skinfade.*Says piece and leaves for not knowing what these females are discussing*

sundays was not the one for me back in the day boy, especially wen my mum used to try out some new hairstyle and ting would be sitting there for longg.my hair is still natural tho, it was in good condition so i never relaxed it. gonna relax and cut it short in a couple months tho need to decide what look i wanna go for. any suggestions would be appreciated.

sundays was not the one for me back in the day boy, especially wen my mum used to try out some new hairstyle and ting would be sitting there for longg.my hair is still natural tho, it was in good condition so i never relaxed it. gonna relax and cut it short in a couple months tho need to decide what look i wanna go for. any suggestions would be appreciated.
www.universalsalons.com or if you want something funky www.ukhairdressers.co.uk (And before any fast males wants to come with something witty, NO, that's not where I got my idea of my last trim from.