Who's ever been in a band?

Reggie

Nah, I'm more of a composer guy really, I'd have liked to be in a band but really I'm not too good on any specific instrument. I'd like to compose for one though.
You recently just picked up a guitar didn't you?How you finding it?
It's quite cool, right now I'm just trying to find proper fingering. I can play chords on time with the switching of chords and it sounds good but note by note picking is still a bit challenging, and doesn't sound too good, but once I get that going well I'll consider lessons. One awkward thing is having double jointed fingers, because when I'm trying to hold the finger down on the string it just ends up bending the finger backwards lol.Playing 7 Days is cool biggrin.gif

Nah, I'm more of a composer guy really, I'd have liked to be in a band but really I'm not too good on any specific instrument. I'd like to compose for one though.
You recently just picked up a guitar didn't you?How you finding it?
It's quite cool, right now I'm just trying to find proper fingering. I can play chords on time with the switching of chords and it sounds good but note by note picking is still a bit challenging, and doesn't sound too good, but once I get that going well I'll consider lessons. One awkward thing is having double jointed fingers, because when I'm trying to hold the finger down on the string it just ends up bending the finger backwards lol.Playing 7 Days is cool biggrin.gif
Watch when the tip of your fingers start to hurt, then after a while it's cool because they go into like a nutshell.But don't pick it!.. lol.Check your pm box, that should help you a lot. It's like getting free lessons.