Your view...

Ashman.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So does this mean that employers can say that they wish to employ white only if of course it is to do with a white community?or do I have to reach for my double standards card again?
Oh f*ck off, lolYour a complete and utter idiot. White is not the minority and hasnt been discriminated against in the past. Apart from cleaning and Traffic Wardens a.k.a. Jankrow dem, which job in White England is really gonna need more White peopleWhite British scum make me sick. Its people like you that give good White people a bad name. Stop bawlin about sh*t that doesnt concern you. We live in your country for Pete's sake, why should their be a "White only" job?If you had something you wouldnt complain, bloody waste
Personally I think it is discrimination towards white men.I also think it is double standards and I don't see "if we are all equal" that a skin colour has to be stated when applying for jobs or have anything to do with a job.If you can do the job and you are the best man for the job you should have the job.How the f*ck can you tell me that you support this, label white british as scum and then tell me you ain't a racist?
Your beign extreme, you have so much built up anger.Obviously...if someoen who speaks URDU is more suited to the job than soemoen who doesnt so be it.if there are kids/adults that are sensitive and would prefer to speak to soemoen who is from columba then so be it.You are beign quite ridiculous you know..
I am English/white then.. I would prefer to speak to a English/white person when phoning my car insurance or my mobile phone contract..When I go into a shop, I want to speak to English/white person because we can communicate better.As people have stressed, only a small percentage of ethnic minorities inhabit here in the UK so why is there a public demand for ethnic workers within the public sector when the majority of people here in the Uk are indeed white? according to you. explain that to me Einstein.Doubles?
Ok I will.An english white person could not communicate with you any better than I could could they? the fact you want to speak to a whit eperson and not anyone of ethnicity just shows that you are racist, nothing more.Ethnic workers are seen as eneded in the public sector to make the people in charge of said seem more tolerant because everybody is so PC crazy these days, simple as.Do you honestly think it would be better for someone such as yorself to work with the indian community, or an actuall indian person? Honestly?

It is kind of amazing really..Indians, blacks, chinese and everyone else seem to understand white people fully and are able to communicate with us and know how we feel on things yet white people apparantly don't know what it is like or have a clue on the other foot.Don't be stupid.Certain people are going on like we breathe different air.THIS IS ENGLAND.YOU MOANING ABOUT JOBS HERE IS LIKE ME MOVING TO MOROCCO AND TELLING THEM MUSLIMS TO BUILD MORE CHURCHES... IT IS LIKE ME MOVING TO CHINA AND COMPLAINING THAT WHITE/ENGLISH DO NOT RUN THEIR BUSINESSES, TELLING THEM HOW TO RUN THEIR GOVERNMENT AND TO PROMOTE EMPLOYMENT PRIORITIZING FOREIGNERS...IT WOULD BE LIKE ME GOING AFRICA AND GETTING HOUSED BEFORE AFRICANS THAT HAVE LIVED THERE FOR GENERATIONS...IS IT JUST ME THAT CAN SEE THIS OR IS ENGLAND BEING CONQUERED UNDER PEOPLES' NOSES?

Oh so I am a racist now am I?Funny that.... It was I who had the view "whoever is best for the job, gets the job".It is I that is racist because I believe that Skin colour should not have anything to do with job employment..It is you that is not racist as you believe more people should be employed because of the colour of their skin.My bad..I am a racist twat then.

You are missing the point each time.This countries main objective is to make money, as with any company, its all corporate..if that is to hire a thousand kosovans to do jobs for half the price as an englishman, then so be it.You need to realise you shoudln't be angry at the peopel who come over looking for better living etc, but be angry at the corrupt gouvernment that allows them over in the thousands & gives them free benefits.Btw, from when you yourself are racist, how can you expect any compassion from anybody regarding racial topics?Back on topic.Community workers:Where I live, kids are pretty f*cked up, so there are tons of community workers about.because most of these kids are black, the kids identify more with them, so they are more effective at their job plain and simple, it is very different to working in carphoen warehouse etc...Anyway, if you want to get into debts and RIGHTS n sh*t, this country owes most of its wealth to india, africa etc...So, dont try that one..

So does this mean that employers can say that they wish to employ white only if of course it is to do with a white community?or do I have to reach for my double standards card again?
Oh f*ck off, lolYour a complete and utter idiot. White is not the minority and hasnt been discriminated against in the past. Apart from cleaning and Traffic Wardens a.k.a. Jankrow dem, which job in White England is really gonna need more White peopleWhite British scum make me sick. Its people like you that give good White people a bad name. Stop bawlin about sh*t that doesnt concern you. We live in your country for Pete's sake, why should their be a "White only" job?If you had something you wouldnt complain, bloody waste
Personally I think it is discrimination towards white men.I also think it is double standards and I don't see "if we are all equal" that a skin colour has to be stated when applying for jobs or have anything to do with a job.If you can do the job and you are the best man for the job you should have the job.How the f*ck can you tell me that you support this, label white british as scum and then tell me you ain't a racist?
Nah I'm calling people like [soulja boy] YOUUUUU scum, NOT the general White person. Didnt you see I distinguished between the good and the bad ("Its people like you that give good White people a bad name")?And like Mike Kane and Cipher (I think) said, they dont have to state that they arent hiring Ethnic minorites for that not to be the case. We are not all equal, so that invalidates your point. White people own most of the companies and people will tend to favour their own. Black people, Asian people Chinese people, the lot. You could even go deeper than that such as Indian's, Pakistani's, English, Irish etc. whether it be concious or sub-concious, thats how it works out. Now when you are the person in position of power like the White man in Britain (as to be expected) White people are more likely to be hired. If it was the Black man, Indian Man, or Chinese man it would work the same way, but its the White man inchargeThat logic invalidates you next point about the best man for the job. In theory that should work and be the way it is, but fact is it isnt. White man is the person that tells us we are all equal but like I said he is the boss so he wouldnt see it the other way.

Oh so I am a racist now am I?Funny that.... It was I who had the view "whoever is best for the job, gets the job".It is I that is racist because I believe that Skin colour should not have anything to do with job employment..It is you that is not racist as you believe more people should be employed because of the colour of their skin.My bad..I am a racist twat then.
Point out where I said that and that post won't be a fail.I said its policy. not should happen.

It is kind of amazing really..Indians, blacks, chinese and everyone else seem to understand white people fully and are able to communicate with us and know how we feel on things yet white people apparantly don't know what it is like or have a clue on the other foot.Don't be stupid.Certain people are going on like we breathe different air.THIS IS ENGLAND.YOU MOANING ABOUT JOBS HERE IS LIKE ME MOVING TO MOROCCO AND TELLING THEM MUSLIMS TO BUILD MORE CHURCHES... IT IS LIKE ME MOVING TO CHINA AND COMPLAINING THAT WHITE/ENGLISH DO NOT RUN THEIR BUSINESSES, TELLING THEM HOW TO RUN THEIR GOVERNMENT AND TO PROMOTE EMPLOYMENT PRIORITIZING FOREIGNERS...IT WOULD BE LIKE ME GOING AFRICA AND GETTING HOUSED BEFORE AFRICANS THAT HAVE LIVED THERE FOR GENERATIONS...IS IT JUST ME THAT CAN SEE THIS OR IS ENGLAND BEING CONQUERED UNDER PEOPLES' NOSES?
Thats how war's have started and why the world is in the mess that it is. Britain decided to go to other places where they had no business going, enforcing democracy, capitalism and the British way of life upon those innocent people going about their normal duties. In the process of that stole from places and told the we own you.So what exactly are you saying? England can never be conquered by anyone else. No matter how many jobs there are like this there are plenty, plenty more where it works the other way round but more as an unwritten rule. Look at TV for instance

Thats how war's have started and why the world is in the mess that it is. Britain decided to go to other places where they had no business going, enforcing democracy, capitalism and the British way of life upon those innocent people going about their normal duties. In the process of that stole from places and told the we own you.So what exactly are you saying? England can never be conquered by anyone else. No matter how many jobs there are like this there are plenty, plenty more where it works the other way round but more as an unwritten rule. Look at TV for instance

Stop moaning. Apply for your jobs and see what happens. If you fail to get the job there are a whole host of reasons why you may have failed.Acting like being ethnic is some picnic.Some companies have quotas for ethnic or people from a certain background that they must fill, this is normal because really and truly we all know that the companies generally speaking would want to employ White people mainly. It's still a White country.

is it discrimination when recruiters ask for people that speak a particular language
Nope. It is SO funny when white people moan about this sh*t lol. Seriously.
Agreed.They generally the people that are pissed off because they arent "allowed" to be openly racist.Like when white people say "why can YOU say nigga"Same type of thing.

is it discrimination when recruiters ask for people that speak a particular language
Agreed.They generally the people that are pissed off because they arent "allowed" to be openly racist.Like when white people say "why can YOU say nigga"Same type of thing.
Don't make me say it.

LOOOL and i hattttttte when they do this