This typifies the youth I hate today.

Cipher

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The reason that people think that only black people kill each other is because of the incidents the media reports and stuff like trident...Its all bullshit.
Oh yeah..now the media are to blame..who next?
Parents - shud be teaching there kids right from wrongSchools - shud be educating kids about knife crime n gun crime n life insted of pointless subjects like re n alegbra etcCommunitys - insted of tarring every1 with the same brush, help those who are struggling and that look like there on the brink of turning to serious crimePoliticitions - dont jus dump loads of black families into one small estate because it saves doing more workPolice - to many things there do wrongI could go on....

Look at all the knife and gun crime.Look at the grime scene, everyone talking about "lenging people down"Now, I am not one to say that white people are not rude because they can be like anyone else..but lets look at the facts..Now days it is cool to be black and uncool to be white/male. Even the white women are mixing breeds just because they want black babies. Now if everyone is following black people and there is an attitude in this country I wonder why that is?oh yeswhite men faults..serious black people have no idea what it is like to be the outcasted minority. White men are the new .. trust me I should know, you lot obviously do not. You wouldn't.
If you had of said 'violent crime' or 'gun crime' I may have agreed with you but you said 'rudeness'.
Well, they might not be rude to their mothers but it's a different story when they walk out the front door.Am I lying?If they are not rude then where does all the knife and gun crime come from?oh yes, whites selling them the guns etc.every drug dealer I know is black.. on buses, top deck = rude..I seen some black boys on film fly kicking a girl and punching her like she was a man..a girl!it's funny how people always try and cover it up and blame white people all the time.Maybe I come from somewhere totally different but I am just saying what I see with my eyes and not what people influence me to see.
Yo need to stop watching the news and reading newspapers and look around you. You are so cunfused its untrue. If I was living in a different country, going by your posts I would be led to believe that only Black people rape, stab and is rude.Like it has been said White people swear at their parents, bawl down buses, kick their mum while mummy is saying "Dont you kick mummy, Tommy" to her 2 y-o like say it is a big man that she has no control over. Is that not anything to do with morals? White kids that get ASBOs and wreak havoc to neighbours by throwing bricks threw peoples windows, blasting music late at night from cars in a residential area or even beating up the man who complains to them, quite often leads to death.You have scum in every race.

The reason that people think that only black people kill each other is because of the incidents the media reports and stuff like trident...Its all bullshit.
Parents - shud be teaching there kids right from wrongSchools - shud be educating kids about knife crime n gun crime n life insted of pointless subjects like re n alegbra etcCommunitys - insted of tarring every1 with the same brush, help those who are struggling and that look like there on the brink of turning to serious crimePoliticitions - dont jus dump loads of black families into one small estate because it saves doing more workPolice - to many things there do wrongI could go on....
yes but don't think it is just black people hat are dumped into small estates. That's all.

Look at all the knife and gun crime.Look at the grime scene, everyone talking about "lenging people down"Now, I am not one to say that white people are not rude because they can be like anyone else..but lets look at the facts..Now days it is cool to be black and uncool to be white/male. Even the white women are mixing breeds just because they want black babies. Now if everyone is following black people and there is an attitude in this country I wonder why that is?oh yeswhite men faults..serious black people have no idea what it is like to be the outcasted minority. White men are the new .. trust me I should know, you lot obviously do not. You wouldn't.
If you had of said 'violent crime' or 'gun crime' I may have agreed with you but you said 'rudeness'.
Well, they might not be rude to their mothers but it's a different story when they walk out the front door.Am I lying?If they are not rude then where does all the knife and gun crime come from?oh yes, whites selling them the guns etc.every drug dealer I know is black.. on buses, top deck = rude..I seen some black boys on film fly kicking a girl and punching her like she was a man..a girl!it's funny how people always try and cover it up and blame white people all the time.Maybe I come from somewhere totally different but I am just saying what I see with my eyes and not what people influence me to see.
You have scum in every race.
Yes, I have said this.. Including yours. yes?

yes but don't think it is just black people hat are dumped into small estates. That's all.
Then dont think that all crime is committed by black people and that only black people go round killing black people. Thats all.

You have scum in every race.
Yes, I have said this.. Including yours. yes?
Yes, but unlike you I realise its not only my own. Why didnt you reply to the rest of my post? Couldnt handle the truth?

Ashman, change the record you dullard.Stop blaming everyone else because your life is a mess and stop stereotyping races.Need to re-adjust your outlook on life man.
Seriously the scathing generalisations in his posts are too much. The fact that he seems like a genuinly smart person with a good rhetoric makes it all the more infuriating to read some of the sh*t he types.

Which is why I will be prime minister one day.My policies >>>>>>>>>>> Brown's policies.
You have to go through ashman to do that.no homo.
Please don't.The future seems bleak enough without the thought of Ashman in government.*Shudders*