Someone show me...

BoxYourDadUp

i made myn up yesterdayMONDAYbiceptricepforearmTUESDAYcalfglutesquadracepsWEDNESDAYbackchestabsTHURSDAYcardioFRIDAYshoulderstrapsbiceptricepSATURDAYcardioSUNDAYrest-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------dont no if its any good, mite need to add anufa leg day or more cardioil c how it goesand im using exercises from dis filehttp://rapidshare.com/files/88969291/Exercises.zip

i made myn up yesterdayMONDAYbiceptricepforearmTUESDAYcalfglutesquadracepsWEDNESDAYbackchestabsTHURSDAYcardioFRIDAYshoulderstrapsbiceptricepSATURDAYcardioSUNDAYrest-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------dont no if its any good, mite need to add anufa leg day or more cardioil c how it goesand im using exercises from dis filehttp://rapidshare.com/files/88969291/Exercises.zip
Dat nah ga workDat nah ga appenYour overworking biceps & tricepsAlso don't do back and chest on the same day because your doing push & pull i don't think it'l work outI doChest / TrisBack / BisLegs / ShouldersAbs can come in any of them days really if i'm feeling up to it& i take a rest in between each dayFor chest & tris i doWarm up set of flat dumbell press x 8 4 sets of flat dumbell press x 8Decline dumbell press 3 x 8 OR Incline i alternate sometimes i do both and skip dipsDecline flys 2 x 8Incline flys 2 x 8Dips 3 x 6Tricep vbar pushdowns 3x8Tricep pushdowns with the angled bar 3 x 8But i alternate a lotDone a sick back workout today i'll edit this post later with the rest

its not really a work out plan but i do 5 mins on the running machine, to get blood flowing10 mins on the rowing machine full resistance and aim to row 2500m10 reps of 10kg on bench10 reps of 16kg on bench10 reps of 20kg on bench and then work my way back down doing then just some biceps curlsand some sit upswill also throw some leg work but its not a priority for methen later on during the day push up and some more sit upsand i do roughly this everytime i go to the gym,what types of exercises do you have to do to work your backs?

Guest M12 Part 2
its not really a work out plan but i do 5 mins on the running machine, to get blood flowing10 mins on the rowing machine full resistance and aim to row 2500m10 reps of 10kg on bench10 reps of 16kg on bench10 reps of 20kg on bench and then work my way back down doing then just some biceps curlsand some sit upswill also throw some leg work but its not a priority for methen later on during the day push up and some more sit upsand i do roughly this everytime i go to the gym,what types of exercises do you have to do to work your backs?
are u a girl? seriouslyi swear a 10 year old is capable of completing this workout.

are u a girl? seriouslyi swear a 10 year old is capable of completing this workout.
well i made my self look like a right twat here, but thats 20k a side. + the weight of the bari always just go with the weights on each side of the bar. i should have realised this so a 10yr old could do the work out i wrote,

well i made my self look like a right twat here, but thats 20k a side. + the weight of the bari always just go with the weights on each side of the bar. i should have realised this so a 10yr old could do the work out i wrote,
So its 30k bench press, still light, but then again everyone gotta start somewhere

There's a bar that weighs 10kg?
Think he means, 20k bar and 5k on each side
how much do bars normally weigh? Without a spotter i go up to about 7x50k + the wieght of the bar, but on dumbells i can go up to about 28k each side.
Thing with using DB's over the bar is your stronger side cant take any slack for your weaker side.

There's a bar that weighs 10kg?
Think he means, 20k bar and 5k on each side
how much do bars normally weigh? Without a spotter i go up to about 7x50k + the wieght of the bar, but on dumbells i can go up to about 28k each side.
7X50K who are you ronnie coleman, thats 400k your pushing
biggrin.gif 50K 7 times
oh i was about 2 say