THE WEATHER IS ON DUMBRIES

DAT_YOUT_FROM_E15

alie its been nice latelywid all the sunshine n tingwent out in a white t the otherdaycome 4pm it was blitscertain brehdem r rokin there 3/4s already and bitchdem r rokin there sandals lmao at dembut memba last yr we had a decent march and april but den the summer dissapearedhopefully we will get summer this yearwen theres sunshine alie theres a good vibe evryweresuynshine=happyness NO HOMO

Why are people getting exciting for? It's February. See a little sun and you get happy walking round in no tops... t-shirts...sunroof down.. slippers psssh. I hope u get Pnemonia.
biggrin.gif :DiWent Ladbrookes in slippers today. Was a nice morning and i came out wid and extra 2bills.Dont diss the slippers love.

Yh how comes all of a sudden every1s up in the bookies. Don't allow yourself to be the future wasteman fathers tht congregate in there instead of holding down a job!
When I watched Derren Brown 'the system' I was sitting there with a pen and paper thinking 'yeah this is gonna make me rich' then when he explained I was pissed.I don't have the balls to put any money on a bet, I'm too indecisive and the thought of losing money on stupidness doesn't make me do it.

Yh how comes all of a sudden every1s up in the bookies. Don't allow yourself to be the future wasteman fathers tht congregate in there instead of holding down a job!
as i typed wot i said i was thinkin bout wot we talked about..and here u are riding ur high horse.lol
biggrin.gif

Why are people getting exciting for? It's February. See a little sun and you get happy walking round in no tops... t-shirts...sunroof down.. slippers psssh. I hope u get Pnemonia.
biggrin.gif :DiWent Ladbrookes in slippers today. Was a nice morning and i came out wid and extra 2bills.Dont diss the slippers love.
:D thats so ghetto.I hope u wore socks with that.... or at least greased yah feet :D

as i typed wot i said i was thinkin bout wot we talked about..and here u are riding ur high horse.lol
biggrin.gif
Why you blocked me for? I thought we were cool

:D thats so ghetto.I hope u wore socks with that.... or at least greased yah feet :D
Lol to me slippers and socks is more ghetto than slippers without. Especially them open toe slippers.

Lol to me slippers and socks is more ghetto than slippers without. Especially them open toe slippers.
LOL true... but if your gonna be ghetto at least go all out with the socks!

Man dem shouldnt be in slippers full stop. Even at the beach you gotta have socks on, that toe-flashing sh*t is for women and BlokesSwimming in the sea with socks and either a marina or t-shirt is the most uncomfortable thing ever, but boy its gotta be done to keep it real.*joins gym thread*

biggrin.gif
pissed.
Shut up Mike.

biggrin.gif
pissed.
Shut up Mike.
Yeah, cah big man like me got J_lova-lova to come out of the shadows, so ha!

Man dem shouldnt be in slippers full stop. Even at the beach you gotta have socks on, that toe-flashing sh*t is for women and BlokesSwimming in the sea with socks and either a marina or t-shirt is the most uncomfortable thing ever, but boy its gotta be done to keep it real.*joins gym thread*
lmfaoYou go swimming in socks and a t shirt?f*cking different

Socks in the sea?You are lying init, lol

lol at not going swimming in tht attire.*spuds numez*real recognise real.
biggrin.gif i dare ask why?

LMAO at how this thread went.I always wear socks Lol. Slippers and Socks>>>>>>_________.It werent morning btw. It was about 3oclock PM. Woke up. Brushed my teef. Played Pro. Went Bookies.

well when their feet are like this you can understand why they shoudl be kept hidden from public view.38789611chickenfeetlk6.jpg

well when their feet are like this you can understand why they shoudl be kept hidden from public view.38789611chickenfeetlk6.jpg
Only battyman look at next mans feet. You have a fetish for mens toes innit? You and your community disgust meAnd nah I dont really wear socks in the sea. I have worn socks and kicks on the beach but thats about it. A t-shirt in the sea however....