PumPum Riddim

Platinum50

I remember this.lmao @ when i went to buy it at uptown with & my marje was with me,the guy handed me it, i looked at the sticker and had to swiftly hand it back before she caught sight.It was a picture of an actual live black pum pum. Kano's was sick "I hate boyfriends like boydem, i boyyyydem"

I remember this.lmao @ when i went to buy it at uptown with & my marje was with me,the guy handed me it, i looked at the sticker and had to swiftly hand it back before she caught sight.It was a picture of an actual live black pum pum. Kano's was sick "I hate boyfriends like boydem, i boyyyydem"
lmaoi had that"i be the punani nani pum pum stealer" >>>__________sheez

From what I can remember Doogz, Kano and Bashy killed it."I slap gurls in doggy, wet them up leave their pumpum soggy" >>__
"I don't ever really wanna burt nobody but BANGING PUM PUMMMM. One of my hobbies"
I remember when I got a girl moaning to me cos I sent her Bashys versionand he sia dsomething aobut white girls and Lack off...

i first had them on white label but when the rest of the vynil come out with label rhythm division was kind enough to have already put star stickers over the pumall in one version>>>>>>>>>>>>>>only cos its my boy singing the hook hes just pissed he lost his phone with all in ones number on oh well