Since when was using prostitutes something to boast about?

Eduardo da Silva

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't realise it was something to boast about.
imo payin for sex = admitting failure
Nah its just ease imoLong tryna pull a girl, when your out enjoying yourself with your football boys it aint about spending the night chatting a girl up

i know a mk dons fan who everytime he travels to a home game he stops at a brothel on the way.. cant see the link between footy and prossys myself still.
seen, thats different lolhes got some habitwhen i go itll be a one offunless i find myself in dam or suttinand if we get europe next year ill probably get a few european sorts

She wasnt a hooker.She was a high class stripper.The most beautiful girl i have EVER seen, no lie.Worth every f*ckin penny i paid for her. And its Prague, you go away, you pay money to have a good time, pay money to have sex. Who cares. Dont regret anything.I highly recommend the city to ANYONE. Go.

i know a mk dons fan who everytime he travels to a home game he stops at a brothel on the way.. cant see the link between footy and prossys myself still.
seen, thats different lolhes got some habitwhen i go itll be a one offunless i find myself in dam or suttinand if we get europe next year ill probably get a few european sorts
true say it is a habit.

I didn't realise it was something to boast about.
imo payin for sex = admitting failure
Nah its just ease imoLong tryna pull a girl, when your out enjoying yourself with your football boys it aint about spending the night chatting a girl up
chatting up a girl n having sex>>>>spending £90 on a sket for 30 mins

She wasnt a hooker.She was a high class stripper.
wah
lol but she accepted money for sex. dunce.
Have you ever been to Prague. Do you know how it works?It is SO different from London and everywhere in Britain.So your opinion on this is V.O.I.D, sorry to burst your bubble sunshine.
Never been Prague.. but still it dont matter where u r, if a bird accepts money for sex then i think that is automatically classed as prostitution as i said b4. I dont see no problem with it cos i banged brasses b4, but dont try make it sound better by calling it a high class stripper.

Having sex with white uni chicks for the price of a Vodka and Orange>>>>>>>>What you did.

She wasnt a hooker.She was a high class stripper.
wah
lol but she accepted money for sex. dunce.
Have you ever been to Prague. Do you know how it works?It is SO different from London and everywhere in Britain.So your opinion on this is V.O.I.D, sorry to burst your bubble sunshine.
Never been Prague.. but still it dont matter where u r, if a bird accepts money for sex then i think that is automatically classed as prostitution as i said b4. I dont see no problem with it cos i banged brasses b4, but dont try make it sound better by calling it a high class stripper.
To me she was far too beautiful to be a prossy, in my eyes she was a high class stripper.