Players who should leave this summer

Eduardo da Silva

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i c/s Traore needs more time needs to go out on loan to gain first team footballhoyte needs to go he just does not no how to play full back after all these years but thing is he wont leave arsenal no matter how much we try to sell himgilberto needs to go man constantly f*cks up are passing game with his off point passin, lack of pace and lack of a solid crunching tackle, we can no longer carry himeboue top c*nt inna this always divin givin us a bad name, also he can not play right wing or right back, sum joke ting him sayin ac milan was after if that is the case let him go on a free transfer wastemanjens is bound to go in the summer anyways as he will be out of contract and be past his best hitting 39 time to go mate.

I'm tempted to add Gallas as well.We need better centre backs.
LMAO you're not serious. Gallas has had a decent season (as much as it pains me to admit). He's just been stripped down to his boxers by our fiercest rivals this season (Berbatosser & Cooney)Hoyte, Gilberto, Leaman, Eboue (wishful thinking).Get in a strong centre back, a towering one, and a winger is my wishlist. The only reason i'm not questioning why on earth we're top of the league 5 points clear with this squad is because of who our manager is.

If we get rid of Hoyte & Eboue then whos gona be 2nd choce RB? Who can be buy?Bear in mind Eboue is only on the wing coz Tommy is inj & Wally aint delivering..Armand is lacking but if this season turns into a clichy mark II, it will be worth it..Memba when Ronaldo raped Clichy in 04 at Villa Park?

I'm tempted to add Gallas as well.We need better centre backs.
LMAO you're not serious. Gallas has had a decent season (as much as it pains me to admit). He's just been stripped down to his boxers by our fiercest rivals this season (Berbatosser & Cooney)Hoyte, Gilberto, Leaman, Eboue (wishful thinking).Get in a strong centre back, a towering one, and a winger is my wishlist. The only reason i'm not questioning why on earth we're top of the league 5 points clear with this squad is because of who our manager is.
LOW Them talksYou man are impatient IMO Toure & Gallas is just fine if not good enoughEboue needs to go because he is any sub-par wingerGilberto is past itLehman is just a walking insultI say Hleb on the right buy Maxwell from inter put him on the left to compete with both Gael or Tomas boom bam there it is

Yh but if Rosicky was fit, Hleb would be on the right init?Or if RVP was fit it would be the same..Eboue is not a starter hes 2nd/3rd choice on the wing, but hes a good RB and a good squad player. 2 win titles u need players like Eboue to come in and do a job.As for Armand, he has the qualities Wenge likes, lets see if he can develop into a good prem standard LB. but hes young, both physically n mentally, give him time

find me someone who is willing to sit in the stands 4/5ths of the season and then i will maybe agree to sell hoyteman like gallas and toure need to take some flack for traore n hoyte's performances should be talking them thru the game every step of the waysell gilberto is the only 1 i can think of and maybe jens too and maybe 1 out of denny diaby n song. maybe Bendtner if we can find a good young replacement

Hoyte (Both of them)
is it? when u haven't even see Gavin play. kill yourself

find me someone who is willing to sit in the stands 4/5ths of the season and then i will maybe agree to sell hoyteman like gallas and toure need to take some flack for traore n hoyte's performances should be talking them thru the game every step of the waysell gilberto is the only 1 i can think of and maybe jens too and maybe 1 out of denny diaby n song. maybe Bendtner if we can find a good young replacement
Hoyte (Both of them)
is it? when u haven't even see Gavin play. kill yourself
Kerrea Gilbert is waiting in the wings.. would rather have him as back up then hoyte.