The Illuminati Thread.

AirMaxKing

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They only read the 1st half on radio, the second part they thought was a bit suspect.It kinda deaded the excitement in the presenters voices. They were open with what they thought, i thought cool, rolled over and went to bed.Next morning all i heard was CHK-CHK-CHK-CHK. Looked outed the window, i see Helicopter. Im plainfacing the 2 people i see in it, couldnt see their faces though.Them guys, took my name from my email, found my address and came to look at me in my face. If they looked into my life story they would know i went to catholic schools, if i was muslim, its bate i would be at guatanimo.
...So what did they do.
Nothing. Yet.

@ FrivalousPthey had an email in section, about anything, i emailed. Do you believe george bush caused 9/11, i have more information on this that i would like to sharesomething like thatThey only read the 1st half on radio, the second part they thought was a bit suspect.It kinda deaded the excitement in the presenters voices. They were open with what they thought, i thought cool, rolled over and went to bed.Next morning all i heard was CHK-CHK-CHK-CHK. Looked outed the window, i see Helicopter. Im plainfacing the 2 people i see in it, couldnt see their faces though.Them guys, took my name from my email, found my address and came to look at me in my face. If they looked into my life story they would know i went to catholic schools, if i was muslim, its bate i would be at guatanimo.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_helicoptersdvic330.jpgblack helicopters init

@ FrivalousPthey had an email in section, about anything, i emailed. Do you believe george bush caused 9/11, i have more information on this that i would like to sharesomething like thatThey only read the 1st half on radio, the second part they thought was a bit suspect.It kinda deaded the excitement in the presenters voices. They were open with what they thought, i thought cool, rolled over and went to bed.Next morning all i heard was CHK-CHK-CHK-CHK. Looked outed the window, i see Helicopter. Im plainfacing the 2 people i see in it, couldnt see their faces though.Them guys, took my name from my email, found my address and came to look at me in my face. If they looked into my life story they would know i went to catholic schools, if i was muslim, its bate i would be at guatanimo.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_helicoptersdvic330.jpgblack helicopters init
yep.LOl @conspiracy deniers

Check out the origins of: Council on Foreign Relations, Planned Parenthood, United Nations, Bildeberg (sp?), North American Union, Depopulation. etc....Anyway they are gonna wipe out most of the Africans first with ebola (die quicker than aids), that is why Bill Gates donated his money - to kill you lot off faster.

some excited man ting
if ur gona say suttin lyk dat atleast expandunless ur jus 1 of dem sheep hu says its pie to look ''kool'' on da eroads
biggrin.gif i say what i want, i beg you stop stalking me. . .
But in your case, "saying what i want" = irrelevant to the thread
i voiced my opinion on what i think of it as a wholei can take it in bit by bit but not in a whole chunk like what you did fambut i'll read this when im tired

On a real tip though.What is to do about this? As in who's got any answers? What can we do?
This is just one of about 100 issues, all can be changed by doing the same thing.Individualy, we need to change out lifestyles, currently, we are all slaves to things we should not be that give THEM power over US.Whether you beleive THEM to be the devil, Illuminati, f*ckign Sesame street I dont care, Its true.Money, Everything Materialistic, Sex...Once these things stop becomming the pinnacle of personal acheivement & peoples Ideal goals things may change.Its about getting there though.

On a real tip though.What is to do about this? As in who's got any answers? What can we do?
This is just one of about 100 issues, all can be changed by doing the same thing.Individualy, we need to change out lifestyles, currently, we are all slaves to things we should not be that give THEM power over US.Whether you beleive THEM to be the devil, Illuminati, f*ckign Sesame street I dont care, Its true.Money, Everything Materialistic, Sex...Once these things stop becomming the pinnacle of personal acheivement & peoples Ideal goals things may change.Its about getting there though.
Could you be a bit more detailed / in depth?I've never bothered to ask anyone with a quote unquote conspiracy theory what they think needs to be done or what needs to be done, you guys seem educated enough though so go through.What about our lifestyles ?