The Illuminati Thread.

AirMaxKing

im not sure about religionim a good believer that BARE things have a hint of truth in themi do think there is a higher being as evrythings 2 perfect 2 me 2 comprehend.....for nowilluminati are kunts who have sh*t on lockdownjust be the change u want in life...dere was a quote by i think it was malcolm x,suttin along the lines of 'if u aint prepared to die for what u believe in then u aint fit to live'

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol i knew about this from time still.Yo airmaxking where did u get that info from? Because some things look familiar from what i read on the UTZ forum
Il post a list of some old sites i got, hold up, most the links up there hold the info i stated though.
how do you know you havent been brainwashe? you dont.
I used to be like all you guys, laugh in guys faces when they would talk about it, even after i had researched it, and i got bored one time, and watched a few vids, thought about it for a biut and decided the stuff i read sounded logical, done some more research, and its bait, all this freemasonary and illuminati.elite business is logical, all this stuff couldn't be coincidental, and im open minded and take note of all opinions, if i had been brainwashed i would be biased towards my own beliefs, no one elses.
o7yn9087 098[098oiuy [8lool any hick with a promotion at the drive thruplease stop acting like yr one of the first few people to hear about the illuminati,i dont want to get into a petty argument about who knows more about this bullshitbut u cannot be serious with this patronising tone as if finding out about the illuminati is the new replacement for religion,the illuminati is just a satanic sect you dimwit,believing they exist is not a substitute for Godpricks like you that think you have a brain cos you can read are the reason why were all going to helljust stick to coding links tbh
Lol at your reply hardly making any sense and coming with the irrelivant insults, its not supposed to sound partonising stop jumping to conclusions. Half those things you stated, i didnt even mention.Dont get into no petty arguments and log out, or atleast stop posting in here, if you think its all bullshit in don't see the reason for you to post here.
CAUSE MY NAME IS IN THE TITLE YOU f*ckING FAGGOT IM GUNNA KEEP POSTING IN THIS THREAD TILL I GET YR IP FROM MY ILLUMINATI BUDDIES AND WE COME ROUND TO DRAIN THE BLOOD FROM YR BODY TO PUT IN OUR SPECIAL WHIP YOU f*ckSHAKE
Lol, bare man catching feelings, go away.And btw, My IP = 212.139.119.237
just go back to yr forum safe

lol i knew about this from time still.Yo airmaxking where did u get that info from? Because some things look familiar from what i read on the UTZ forum
Il post a list of some old sites i got, hold up, most the links up there hold the info i stated though.
how do you know you havent been brainwashe? you dont.
I used to be like all you guys, laugh in guys faces when they would talk about it, even after i had researched it, and i got bored one time, and watched a few vids, thought about it for a biut and decided the stuff i read sounded logical, done some more research, and its bait, all this freemasonary and illuminati.elite business is logical, all this stuff couldn't be coincidental, and im open minded and take note of all opinions, if i had been brainwashed i would be biased towards my own beliefs, no one elses.
o7yn9087 098[098oiuy [8lool any hick with a promotion at the drive thruplease stop acting like yr one of the first few people to hear about the illuminati,i dont want to get into a petty argument about who knows more about this bullshitbut u cannot be serious with this patronising tone as if finding out about the illuminati is the new replacement for religion,the illuminati is just a satanic sect you dimwit,believing they exist is not a substitute for Godpricks like you that think you have a brain cos you can read are the reason why were all going to helljust stick to coding links tbh
Lol at your reply hardly making any sense and coming with the irrelivant insults, its not supposed to sound partonising stop jumping to conclusions. Half those things you stated, i didnt even mention.Dont get into no petty arguments and log out, or atleast stop posting in here, if you think its all bullshit in don't see the reason for you to post here.
CAUSE MY NAME IS IN THE TITLE YOU f*ckING FAGGOT IM GUNNA KEEP POSTING IN THIS THREAD TILL I GET YR IP FROM MY ILLUMINATI BUDDIES AND WE COME ROUND TO DRAIN THE BLOOD FROM YR BODY TO PUT IN OUR SPECIAL WHIP YOU f*ckSHAKE
Lol, bare man catching feelings, go away.And btw, My IP = 212.139.119.237
just go back to yr forum safe
lol this forums your manor init

hmmmmsome of those claims do seem a bit ridiculousbut sympathey reaches anyone ignorant enough to follow another mans ideologycos thats all relgion and the media is....Somebody elses ideals projected onto u
True say.Theres still a few things i dont believe, still doign research into them, but people laughing about reptilians and aliens and sh*t, when they follow a guy in the sky who created the whole world and everything in it in 7 days.

No point making this topic, to many brehs who cant hold down a serious discussion, if you think its all pie why enter the thread you knew what iw was gonna be about...This is the reason why certain people asked for a conspiracy/advanced/politics room because its almost impossible to make a serious thread in whatever room without other people butting in talking about the rumors and videos being pie...

Bunch of guys pissed off cause they don't like paying taxes.
taxes keeps "THEM" above "US"we cant tax them for sh*t, they tax us for whatever they wantgo watch MTV init
How do I join the Veople cos this kinda stuff has really been interesting me recentlyI am ntosure if ur a group that actully holds these values or jsut a joke

taxes keeps "THEM" above "US"we cant tax them for sh*t, they tax us for whatever they wantgo watch MTV init
How do I join the Veople cos this kinda stuff has really been interesting me recentlyI am ntosure if ur a group that actully holds these values or jsut a joke
You need to be a freemason to be part of an organisation like that

hmmmmsome of those claims do seem a bit ridiculousbut sympathey reaches anyone ignorant enough to follow another mans ideologycos thats all relgion and the media is....Somebody elses ideals projected onto u
True say.Theres still a few things i dont believe, still doign research into them, but people laughing about reptilians and aliens and sh*t, when they follow a guy in the sky who created the whole world and everything in it in 7 days.
Dem ones...The same guys who dont even look into but laugh at it straight away because there scared to be viewed as abnormal so they follow everyone..I aint saying you gotta believe everything but you cant dismiss it call it bullshit if youve never even looked into....

put a large V in your SIGall i know is that ive had a helicopter fly 10 meters away from my window for airing my beliefs on BBC radio london, in an email.i know im real!

put a large V in your SIGall i know is that ive had a helicopter fly 10 meters away from my window for airing my beliefs on BBC radio london, in an email.i know im real!
tell the story cuzin

Its no joke..

@ FrivalousPthey had an email in section, about anything, i emailed. Do you believe george bush caused 9/11, i have more information on this that i would like to sharesomething like thatThey only read the 1st half on radio, the second part they thought was a bit suspect.It kinda deaded the excitement in the presenters voices. They were open with what they thought, i thought cool, rolled over and went to bed.Next morning all i heard was CHK-CHK-CHK-CHK. Looked outed the window, i see Helicopter. Im plainfacing the 2 people i see in it, couldnt see their faces though.Them guys, took my name from my email, found my address and came to look at me in my face. If they looked into my life story they would know i went to catholic schools, if i was muslim, its bate i would be at guatanimo.

@ FrivalousPthey had an email in section, about anything, i emailed. Do you believe george bush caused 9/11, i have more information on this that i would like to sharesomething like thatThey only read the 1st half on radio, the second part they thought was a bit suspect.It kinda deaded the excitement in the presenters voices. They were open with what they thought, i thought cool, rolled over and went to bed.Next morning all i heard was CHK-CHK-CHK-CHK. Looked outed the window, i see Helicopter. Im plainfacing the 2 people i see in it, couldnt see their faces though.Them guys, took my name from my email, found my address and came to look at me in my face. If they looked into my life story they would know i went to catholic schools, if i was muslim, its bate i would be at guatanimo.
biggrin.gif:Dducktales_dvd.jpg

They only read the 1st half on radio, the second part they thought was a bit suspect.It kinda deaded the excitement in the presenters voices. They were open with what they thought, i thought cool, rolled over and went to bed.Next morning all i heard was CHK-CHK-CHK-CHK. Looked outed the window, i see Helicopter. Im plainfacing the 2 people i see in it, couldnt see their faces though.Them guys, took my name from my email, found my address and came to look at me in my face. If they looked into my life story they would know i went to catholic schools, if i was muslim, its bate i would be at guatanimo.
...So what did they do.