lilly allen

kerser

i think shes sexytheres something about her
No mate shes any slag from my estate who made some money by creating a public image of a chav which she isnt due to her rich upbringing and used that money to make herself look a little nicerI MEAN HOW CAN LILY ALLEN SEND FOR CHERYL COLE/TWEEDY THATS LIKE ME DRIBBLING UP TO JOHN TERRY AND BEING LIKE ERE BRUV TRY TACKLE ME WHEN THATS JUST f*ckING RIDICULOUS COS WE ALL KNOW JOHN TERRY COULDNT TACKLE ME FOR sh*t.
LostTV.jpg
Dont talk down to me you muzzy

I am The General your any foot soldier out here.And as for muzzy, nah its not really that just thought I would great the goons in a different language.Ask your mum about me she knows, and she certainly didnt mind when it was hand over the face, drag down the lane, beef injection time... 'So whats all the hypin for?!'Dun know da flyspace.

I am The General your any foot soldier out here.And as for muzzy, nah its not really that just thought I would great the goons in a different language.Ask your mum about me she knows, and she certainly didnt mind when it was hand over the face, drag down the lane, beef injection time... 'So whats all the hypin for?!'Dun know da flyspace.
f*cking wannabee Muslims aye biggrin.gif

f*cking wannabee Muslims aye biggrin.gif
Just because im a fake-muslim doesnt mean I wont roll to your yard with a C4 strapped to the chest and tek your yard for any Brainiac experiment.Taliban Gen.

Just because im a fake-muslim doesnt mean I wont roll to your yard with a C4 strapped to the chest and tek your yard for any Brainiac experiment.Taliban Gen.
I swear you'd die as well.Early Amy Winehouse > Lily Allen Nowbut Lily Allen now > Amy Winehouse nowWhen she was on the big fat quiz on C4 she looked ripe.

Saw her in The Sun wearing some True Blue VI's so I'd f*ck then steal.
she a sneaker head from day1st time i see her perform in soho WAY before she was big she was wearin the Infra's 90sid f*ck, then get her to buy me sh*t stil
trusay i saw down west in some spizikes aswell
i heard her Pops has bought a few kicks from Footpatrol