Eric vs O Guy

Apache

It aint that bad I don't think still.
Because you're not on the recieving endtruesay i am just pissed off today though biggrin.gif
you's just a bitchthat needs to man upbitch nigga.thats all i think of when i see your postsi wont lie
bruv from time i saw yur picany d*ck-headed kidthat will get punched up on roadis what i think wen i see yur postsno liecuz u probably will as well
wait hol onfirst off, o guy..how dare you bring it to melol at any comic book neek punching me up on roadthem talks therei severely doubt any punching up will happenfrom when you cry when you get banned for 1 hour and make 4 paragraph long posts complaining about itdas how i know ur any neekno idea why u gettin involved, probly caught feelings from that time i voted you to get banned, f*cking hell, you're such a bitch. go outsidedont act like mandem hav forgot bout that time you begged ice for forgiveness wen u got put in the clown group.dont quote me again blud.and bully boy, suck your mum you bitch nigga.go watch american hustle, the bit where katt is talking about bitch niggas..go learn a few things, you bitch nigga.
feelings...o-guy probably got involved because most members have realised you chat fraff, then once he saw your frail stature he was probably just angry a skinny pussyhole like you is running gums when OCD will straight bang you up.
not even feelingslike im gonna have any neek tlkin bout punching me upits not fairy tale month, had to show him he is definetly NOT that guy.as for you, you dont even know what ur tlkin bout i cant take you seriosly at all from when ur tlkin bout me having 'frail structure'. you auto-lose. you bitch niggas talkin like you know me to talk like this.
Bruvi know at least 3 niggas like youskinny, d*ckheads that chat the most sh*t cuz they think their safe to do sotryin to talk to real man, that will duppy their boat like their a todlerbruvi'm not even jokinI WILL f*ck U UPNO JOKE3 people on this site knw meask themshow them a picture of yurselfi bet u, u'll get nuttin but laughsI WILL KILL U BRUVi'm nt even talking about shankin, or no dumbness there like mash and datwith my bare hands i will beat u like yur a disobediant womanany prick that comes wit the same figure like that black spoilt british boy from sweet sixteenidiotabout comic book neeki bet u've never even had a real fight in yur lifef*ckin vagina
Allow killing the serious topic at the top, keep it in here. All off topic posts will be deleted in the 'Changes to VIP2' thread.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Because you're not on the recieving endtruesay i am just pissed off today though biggrin.gif
you's just a bitchthat needs to man upbitch nigga.thats all i think of when i see your postsi wont lie
bruv from time i saw yur picany d*ck-headed kidthat will get punched up on roadis what i think wen i see yur postsno liecuz u probably will as well
wait hol onfirst off, o guy..how dare you bring it to melol at any comic book neek punching me up on roadthem talks therei severely doubt any punching up will happenfrom when you cry when you get banned for 1 hour and make 4 paragraph long posts complaining about itdas how i know ur any neekno idea why u gettin involved, probly caught feelings from that time i voted you to get banned, f*cking hell, you're such a bitch. go outsidedont act like mandem hav forgot bout that time you begged ice for forgiveness wen u got put in the clown group.dont quote me again blud.and bully boy, suck your mum you bitch nigga.go watch american hustle, the bit where katt is talking about bitch niggas..go learn a few things, you bitch nigga.
feelings...o-guy probably got involved because most members have realised you chat fraff, then once he saw your frail stature he was probably just angry a skinny pussyhole like you is running gums when OCD will straight bang you up.
not even feelingslike im gonna have any neek tlkin bout punching me upits not fairy tale month, had to show him he is definetly NOT that guy.as for you, you dont even know what ur tlkin bout i cant take you seriosly at all from when ur tlkin bout me having 'frail structure'. you auto-lose. you bitch niggas talkin like you know me to talk like this.
Bruvi know at least 3 niggas like youskinny, d*ckheads that chat the most sh*t cuz they think their safe to do sotryin to talk to real man, that will duppy their boat like their a todlerbruvi'm not even jokinI WILL f*ck U UPNO JOKE3 people on this site knw meask themshow them a picture of yurselfi bet u, u'll get nuttin but laughsI WILL KILL U BRUVi'm nt even talking about shankin, or no dumbness there like mash and datwith my bare hands i will beat u like yur a disobediant womanany prick that comes wit the same figure like that black spoilt british boy from sweet sixteenidiotabout comic book neeki bet u've never even had a real fight in yur lifef*ckin vagina
lol at sayin all dis jus from seeing a pic.das how i know ur one stupid niggakinda guy that will start a fight and not finish itget put in a headlock and be like "i didnt mean it"dont be so stupiddas how i know uve never been on road tlkin like der aint skinny guys out der dat wont f*ck ur sh*t upstupid bitch

Thank you.Just doing the same

lol at sayin all dis jus from seeing a pic.das how i know ur one stupid niggakinda guy that will start a fight and not finish itget put in a headlock and be like "i didnt mean it"dont be so stupiddas how i know uve never been on road tlkin like der aint skinny guys out der dat wont f*ck ur sh*t upstupid bitch

Thank you.Just doing the same
biggrin.gif:D

Bruvi know at least 3 niggas like youskinny, d*ckheads that chat the most sh*t cuz they think their safe to do sotryin to talk to real man, that will duppy their boat like their a todlerbruvi'm not even jokinI WILL f*ck U UPNO JOKE3 people on this site knw meask themshow them a picture of yurselfi bet u, u'll get nuttin but laughsI WILL KILL U BRUVi'm nt even talking about shankin, or no dumbness there like mash and datwith my bare hands i will beat u like yur a disobediant womanany prick that comes wit the same figure like that black spoilt british boy from sweet sixteenidiotabout comic book neeki bet u've never even had a real fight in yur lifef*ckin vaginaVery strong reply.

Allow killing the serious topic at the top, keep it in here. All off topic posts will be deleted in the 'Changes to VIP2' thread.
lol