Birmingham vs. Arsenal game

Eduardo da Silva

What I cant believe is that prick Platt said it didnt even look like a booking!Now David, your a professional football anaylst, whats the point in the FA telling referees to enforce red cards on tackles which are potentially career threatening and then when a tackle happens that injures in potentially exactly that way then of course he has to send him off you knob jockey.YES THEO!!!Bait foul tho.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I BEG 1 OF U ARSENAL FANS TRY TELL ME CLICHY IS THE BEST LEFT BACK IN THE f*ckING PREMI SWEAR,SPEAK UP INITi sat there @ 2-1 saying kill the f*cking gamethat is the difference between r previous title winning teams+this 1man like pires,henry,ljunberg+begkamp wouldnt f*ck about like thatthats the difference between man u+usthey would get that 3rd goalLMFAO @ r 2 strikers,jesus christwe 4get what minute we r in+what matters3points,y flaminis cushioned it down 2 clichy i dont knowy clichys not clearing it i dont knowswear he did a similar thing against man city aswellI BEG 1 OF U ARSENAL FANS TRY TELL ME CLICHY IS THE BEST LEFT BACK IN THE f*ckING PREMI SWEAR,SPEAK UP INIT

We should never have been in that position in the first place, this was a 2nd half we controlled and dominated. There was chances to make it more but we wasted them esp the Adebayor one when he could have looked up to see Bendtner in the clear, it would've been game set and match.Such a frustrating result, Clichy not really put a foot wrong all season but this ARGH!Gallas is a winner we all know that and sometimes he needs to cool it on them actions, frustration and passion take over in the end I guess.All in all hope Eduardo gets better.

also,i know how gallas feels,his reaction was MAD but i cant blame him
For real..I felt to punch the TV still..Looking at the tackle tho, It was a clean one.. I knew it was gonna be a pen soon as I saw it..sh*t like this pisses me off.. There is alot of things this team needs to learn still. Seeing games off.Too many chances were wasted IMO..

I f*ckING HATE WHEN WE DO THATShould have gone for the third... went 1-2 and just stopped playing FFS even Wenger was saying play...Adebayor and Bendtner were shocking... Ade should have passed.. ended the gameFlamini should have cleared straight away why the hell is he passing it back towards goalClichy.. slipped but he DID recover he got the ball but should have just cleared the ball in the first place...Now we have given united something... I doubt they will loose... but who knowsFFS