PS3 Call of Duty Thread

Creed Diskenth

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

after da match tbh
Kl. Still Holland Are Tearing France A New One!
na france r back in it now. maloudas bringing his chelsea form into the nationals smh. he shud be shot
LOL Still 4Got You Were A Chelsea Man. Finally Got Yourselves A Decent Manager After Mourinho Left. Still Transfer Talk Is Hype £100 Million You Know. Shame Non Of Them Decent Players Have Been Linked To The LANE! Rekon We Should Get Van Der Vaart Badman Midfielder.

after da match tbh
Kl. Still Holland Are Tearing France A New One!
na france r back in it now. maloudas bringing his chelsea form into the nationals smh. he shud be shot
LOL Still 4Got You Were A Chelsea Man. Finally Got Yourselves A Decent Manager After Mourinho Left. Still Transfer Talk Is Hype £100 Million You Know. Shame Non Of Them Decent Players Have Been Linked To The LANE! Rekon We Should Get Van Der Vaart Badman Midfielder.
u need to read that again fam. me chelsea lmfaoooclaret and blue army, wen im ere

WTF is this guy on a bout "title" who the f*ck are these guys??????????????????You man came out of no where givin it the barry going on like you even earned any stripes to be having 1on1's...clownsLOL @ :macz - "were do you live"greed - "gamebattles"then p*ssy ones deya....llow catchin feelings and alling ppl pussys and sh*t then not statin where you liveBut yh grimey boy when your ready son....greed i dont even wanna play you tbh....you talk to much sh*t and i'll just end up gettin pissed off irl
Thought Man Didn't Earn Any Stripes To Be Having 1on1's........ Yet Your Calling Me Out......How Does That Relate Wanting To Play A "Rebore Guy" Such As Myself As You Say
I didnt call you out u called me out bruv...i said if anyone wants to have a 1on1 holla and you holla'd...why would i challenege you :D ?
Dunno Swear I Read Somewhere You Wanted 1on1 With Me Still If Its Misunderstandings Then Lowe The Hype Ima Just Stay Out These 1on1's Until Someone Comes Calling....... Dnt Need To Prove Myself As You Man Already Know What Im About..... Still When You An Greed Going HeadTOHead? Wanna Be There To See That.
:D @ this guy....he thinks hes one of the best, i aint gonna lie your good but i could name alot of ppl better then you still

bare fruitynesscoming into a COD4 thread an talking about footyABOUT
STFU, before i get greed on you.
mind your mouth reziduehes any guy
looooooolno lie, i saw the cheating. its like man was pressing the 'macz has got sh*t aim button' and u kept on missing.

bare fruitynesscoming into a COD4 thread an talking about footyABOUT
STFU, before i get greed on you.
mind your mouth reziduehes any guy
looooooolno lie, i saw the cheating. its like man was pressing the 'macz has got sh*t aim button' and u kept on missing.
too early too hype with you tbh

COD4 ROSTER (UPDATED)j-stepboykiddreziwmaczgreedsoloegyptianreamsskemar___________________________________________ <- THE THAT GUY STATUS LINE scorpzziheartdubstepdurstkushtyashmanI SEE A FEW MAN HAVE COPPED THE GAME. BUT, WHO ARE U THOU?

i will say straight up im swag at search and destroy but considering you only get one life thats down to who kills who first doesn't it. wouldn't enjoy that being an adrenaline junkie and all. i think S&D is more of a team ting but thats my oppinion still. got bout 10 heads on this 1 on 1 ladder business i reckon we need bout 20.

i will say straight up im swag at search and destroy but considering you only get one life thats down to who kills who first doesn't it. wouldn't enjoy that being an adrenaline junkie and all. i think S&D is more of a team ting but thats my oppinion still. got bout 10 heads on this 1 on 1 ladder business i reckon we need bout 20.
s&d is simply the BIG BWOY ting. it takes skill and precision. u cant just come out busting ur RPD. but yh, i like the tactical side of it. some times its not about hearing bare gun fir at 3 in the morning. how u gna do this ladder ting??

like a football league, 2 points for a win, 1 for a draw and either nothing or -1 for a loss. i will ref all games so the scores are always truthful apart from my own. first games drew out a hat so its fair. u play everyone twice and top 8 go onto knock out tournament best of three. levels and either normal TD or hardcore picked from hat. u have either shipment or kill house as ur home stadium and will play every1 once at home and once away.

COD4 ROSTER (UPDATED)j-stepboykiddreziwmaczgreedsoloegyptianreamsskemar___________________________________________ <- THE THAT GUY STATUS LINE scorpzziheartdubstepdurstkushtyashmanI SEE A FEW MAN HAVE COPPED THE GAME. BUT, WHO ARE U THOU?
SMH at the update tbhI mean how can you even put me with man like Scorpzz who ain't been on for like a monthAin't even heard of Durst and Ashman tbh so boyBut it's all jiggy I dun really play to compete so yeah boomWho's about though atm?

SMH at the update tbhI mean how can you even put me with man like Scorpzz who ain't been on for like a monthAin't even heard of Durst and Ashman tbh so boyBut it's all jiggy I dun really play to compete so yeah boomWho's about though atm?
what have u done in order to have 'that guy' status thou?