PS3 Call of Duty Thread

Creed Diskenth

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol @ STILL playing this gamehow many ppl here have unreal?
i'm gonna cop that soon.
lmao. games swag some kiddy ting. got given away real quick
it beats banging out the same game for 8 months.
exactlyonline aint even got that much depth its the same sh*t over an over againtheres no tactics / teamwork on codppl only like it cos it takes hardly any skill and cos of the easy killssee you on unreal soon scorpz

macz is swag yes i did have jammer on coz u never found me. hense 150 to ur 75 points ana 150 to ur 100. guys can call me a dead weight. u got merked twice by a dead weight any guy fruitcake
150... On a Search and Destroy??Is this the top levels yeh Rez?
nah nah nahhaze-e tryna take me for some kinda reamsim gonna have to get you deported to them waste sides like west haze-e

macz is swag yes i did have jammer on coz u never found me. hense 150 to ur 75 points ana 150 to ur 100. guys can call me a dead weight. u got merked twice by a dead weight any guy fruitcake
150... On a Search and Destroy??Is this the top levels yeh Rez?
nah nah nahhaze-e tryna take me for some kinda iheartdubstepim gonna have to get you deported to them waste sides like west haze-e
allow my name

u quoted the wrong post. but for real, reams has proven himself to be a rider. think all these posts shud be diverted to iheartdubstep/kushtyno sendage iheartdubstep but u have yet to prove yourself unlike ur compadres
I sent for a few man a couple pages back - Got told I was beg'n status So how I can prove I'm skeng without sending nd beg'n it, I don't knowBut man ain't no noob and think I'm just as good as some people on here Would say names but I'm doing alot so yeah

u quoted the wrong post. but for real, reams has proven himself to be a rider. think all these posts shud be diverted to iheartdubstep/kushtyno sendage iheartdubstep but u have yet to prove yourself unlike ur compadres
I sent for a few man a couple pages back - Got told I was beg'n status So how I can prove I'm skeng without sending nd beg'n it, I don't knowBut man ain't no noob and think I'm just as good as some people on here Would say names but I'm doing alot so yeah
this is WWF WARZONEname names!!!!!!

this is WWF WARZONEname names!!!!!!
init so that person can make there special guest entrance an do some paragraph on ur ass

lol well i reckon me n macz av done our ting, rez and grimey bwoy so i think red corner dubstep, blue corner J-Step
llow putting mike tyson in the ring with soulja boy.im saying DURST/BANE or SKEMAR vs DUBSTEP
lolweres my name come into all thisi have buffin to prove out here

lol well i reckon me n macz av done our ting, rez and grimey bwoy so i think red corner dubstep, blue corner J-Step
llow putting mike tyson in the ring with soulja boy.im saying DURST/BANE or SKEMAR vs DUBSTEP
Taking the piss tbhMe Vs. Sk_ema before next Wednesday comeI ain't even heard of Durst or Bane so yeah, tells you all you need to know reallyI'm calling you Sk_ema 'ca you was an OG in the day I ain't seen you around lately so yeah

Taking the piss tbhMe Vs. Sk_ema before next Wednesday comeI ain't even heard of Durst or Bane so yeah, tells you all you need to know reallyI'm calling you Sk_ema 'ca you was an OG in the day I ain't seen you around lately so yeah
dem call outs therewe can do this

nah i think me and grimey have stepped to guys equal or better than us and won!For dubstep to get his status i think we need a david vs goliath. Dubstep vs J-step.5807938.jpgFor the title of the master true steppers! lol800px-WWF_Championship_1998_-_2002.jpgO no dubstep draws for the chelayley and takes down the J-Step Goliathkhalihorns.jpgIts all over David destroys Goliath with a duppy head shot!072207hornswoggle3.jpg

loli hear what yur sayin stepi shud not even play dubstepus man been playin from day 1and these new guys fink say they can het a shotfurther more i aint even playin dubstepu man have 2 prove yurselfu man can play the second stringman like kev4winner and dem 1sall them guys that rep vip2/kila/gdupbut dnt even use the forums