PS3 Call of Duty Thread

Creed Diskenth

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest haze-e
macz is swag yes i did have jammer on coz u never found me. hense 150 to ur 75 points ana 150 to ur 100. guys can call me a dead weight. u got merked twice by a dead weight any guy fruitcake
150... On a Search and Destroy??Is this the top levels yeh Rez?

macz is swag yes i did have jammer on coz u never found me. hense 150 to ur 75 points ana 150 to ur 100. guys can call me a dead weight. u got merked twice by a dead weight any guy fruitcake
1 on 1 mate

Guest haze-e
1 on 1 mate
OooooooooohhhhWas getting worried.

Guest haze-e

Next week Monday i SHOULD be on this ting.I NEED to have MGS4 so i might aswell pick this up aswell innit.And i gotafe Bluetooth headets around te house so i should b vocal aswell.

:DGundam man. How you gonna neglect me like that. Am i Risky??Your treating me Risky-esque :DLoooool.
:D risky is f*cked still, saw some f*cked up posts by him which i will fail to mention lmaoPrepare to be ANY gayle till you clock the pad and the lag

Guest haze-e
:DGundam man. How you gonna neglect me like that. Am i Risky??Your treating me Risky-esque :DLoooool.
:D risky is f*cked still, saw some f*cked up posts by him which i will fail to mention lmaoPrepare to be ANY gayle till you clock the pad and the lag
Lmao.Any Gayle. Pisstaking.Lag for real??? Arrhh Llow me. And the pad. Aint there no way to change the buttons to my liking.Llow shooting with R1. Why have triggers if you aint gonna use it for shooting?

HahaI was like you, put the shooting on the trigger buttons. However, you will have a disadvantage as the time you push down the trigger buttons that guy can push R1 half a sec quicker so you will die, had to change to r1 and i ain't looked back since.

lol @ STILL playing this gamehow many ppl here have unreal?
i'm gonna cop that soon.
lmao. games swag some kiddy ting. got given away real quick
it beats banging out the same game for 8 months.

lol @ STILL playing this gamehow many ppl here have unreal?
i'm gonna cop that soon.
lmao. games swag some kiddy ting. got given away real quick
it beats banging out the same game for 8 months.
:D ....:Dllow it man. giving me some negative thoughts and ting *breaks seal of haze*