PS3 Call of Duty Thread

Creed Diskenth

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SMH & LOL @ REZIW===============================================================================IHEARTDUPSTEP CUM OUT HIS SHADOW NOW YE?LOW ITALWAYS BEEN ONE OF DEM GUYS WHO SENDS INVITES THAT GET AIRR===============================================================================LOL @ HIS REBORE CLANANYhardyboyz.jpg
LOL at the effort put into that post tbhEven uploaded a picture of his childhood hero'sCome back to me once; 1) I know who you are and 2) When your not blazing crystal meth out of a tin

Could be backonline 2night..going to get a new cod4 in a bit.
oh did ur COD crack like what mine did?
Yea.. it had some tiny crack in the middle of it , didnt think it would make a difference , but it did.
loool make sure u go sainsbury's an get the game an swap it roundf*ck loosing £40 for something which is not ur fault

llmaou man still playing thisseen
who is this guy?? man forgot
the guy who lets u keep bullets in yr brain durin evry cod match.''SCORPZZ ALLOW ME''is all i hear from u tbh.
scorpzz? i dnt recall no scorpzz tbh. u must of been around when that other guy, hmmm what was his name.. Gam something or other. :D

lol @ egyptian an guerilla any guysboth started hypingegyptian called me outgot dealt withthe silence was alot
The silence was alot when u though i was gonna get beat by jordydancer.
erm i was talking all the way through tbhllow u rez man was cheatin

lol it amazes's me how guy can call me a cheat tbh. its like calling a guy a cheat for planting/ defusing a bomb on S&D. as i stated before man had bandoiler, uav jammer and dead silence. i will put my victory's down to my 5 radars, u never used a jammer so i knew mans movements, by the time u knew i was there u got put to sleep. the reason u couldn't kill me is either coz u cant aim, u been taking to much sh*t up ur nostrils, a pink elephant was playing for u, or ur busting 0.33333mb oxfam broadband. all i have to say is it was working fine when u NEARLY had an airstrike. (bad loser, and the best thing is you thought it was gonna be a walk in the park, until i got a radar and airstrike before ur first kill lol. glad u aint in my clan). and allow the essay bollocks, i work 3 hours 7 days a week and earn £2000 a month. better watch it before i buy ur yard and leave u homeless LMFAO! i get more than ur mum does in a year blud

lol it amazes's me how guy can call me a cheat tbh. its like calling a guy a cheat for planting/ defusing a bomb on S&D. as i stated before man had bandoiler, uav jammer and dead silence. i will put my victory's down to my 5 radars, u never used a jammer so i knew mans movements, by the time u knew i was there u got put to sleep. the reason u couldn't kill me is either coz u cant aim, u been taking to much sh*t up ur nostrils, a pink elephant was playing for u, or ur busting 0.33333mb oxfam broadband. all i have to say is it was working fine when u NEARLY had an airstrike. (bad loser, and the best thing is you thought it was gonna be a walk in the park, until i got a radar and airstrike before ur first kill lol. glad u aint in my clan). and allow the essay bollocks, i work 3 hours 7 days a week and earn £2000 a month. better watch it before i buy ur yard and leave u homeless LMFAO! i get more than ur mum does in a year blud
i was just filtering through your bullshit when i come across about you had uav jammer u chat sh*tcoz i had a f*ckin uav an was seeing you on the map you faggotlol about money dont bring it to melike i told you an everyone else has said either on vip2 or on cod4 itselfyour a f*ckin dead weight