PRO EVO (PS3)

Creed Diskenth

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Made You Look
LOL this guycouldnt beat me with 9 mani hear he is a bit like shocase thoughonly with cutbacks
ive never played u b4..u accepted my add on ps3 then ducked rememberdont tell me gambinos been mentioning me in his bed time stories 4 u

I'll play you when I get in from work....if you dont beat me your sh*t really....
dem pre-match hypes 5-1 cus SIT DOWN, STAY IN UR LANE, DONT DRIFT OUT OF POSITION
reziw come. dont duck from the champion from west.
i bet u BARE time, u need to stop smoking that MOONROCK, ur no challenge. sit back down i'll tell u wen to stand up again

i'm a good player, but all the hype is long to me.i only play with guys off here who i know can win/lose with dignitylet the hype begin when sho gets round to start a tournament.untill then, there is no vip pro evo champion.then let the hype start,thne we will know whos who in this ting.it aint about playing someone once, beating them, coming on here hyping wiht pictures.

yeh lag kids are annoyingi lost 18 points losing to some swag kid 2-1 cos of lag yesterdayPISSED
who da f*ck r u, seriously i've never heard or seen u before, take a seat youngen. its one of dem tings were i get lag on my end too, but obviously i aint complaining cos im winning. people exaggerating the lag to justify losing.COURSE IM THE PRO KING HERE NO ONE CAN BEAT ME., have u even got PS3 jjblack????

yeh lag kids are annoyingi lost 18 points losing to some swag kid 2-1 cos of lag yesterdayPISSED
who da f*ck r u, seriously i've never heard or seen u before, take a seat youngen. its one of dem tings were i get lag on my end too, but obviously i aint complaining cos im winning. people exaggerating the lag to justify losing.COURSE IM THE PRO KING HERE NO ONE CAN BEAT ME., have u even got PS3 jjblack????
This guy would of got silenced quick if he was on xbox, shocase i beg you end all this hype and play him