PSN ID's

Creed Diskenth

Reason27LBPCOD4Soul Calibur 4RR7Wipeout HDStreet Fighter 2 HD remix (from the US ps store)Fifa 09
how did you manage to get it?
created a new user name and under that I creatd psn ID, but setup as a US user. Which in turn gives u access to the US PS store!! Purchased the game straight away! I can log into my regular uk user login and still play it!!! All legit! but need to find a valid US potal address. and don't register with ur real name at any point... just to be on the safe side...if you want the forum links on how to setup I used let me know and i'll PM later when im at home...

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got a US PSN, but I tried buying something from there before, but because my card is not registered to the US it didnt work, did you just use your normal card?
I didn't have to reg my card, just used a normal visa credit card!! as a one time purchaseVisa is international transactions...

I've got a US PSN, but I tried buying something from there before, but because my card is not registered to the US it didnt work, did you just use your normal card?
I didn't have to reg my card, just used a normal visa credit card!! as a one time purchaseVisa is international transactions...
ahh don't have visa, I'll have to speak to the parents

Guest Flat Ericó
Reason27LBPCOD4Soul Calibur 4RR7Wipeout HDStreet Fighter 2 HD remix (from the US ps store)Fifa 09
how did you manage to get it?
created a new user name and under that I creatd psn ID, but setup as a US user. Which in turn gives u access to the US PS store!! Purchased the game straight away! I can log into my regular uk user login and still play it!!! All legit! but need to find a valid US potal address. and don't register with ur real name at any point... just to be on the safe side...if you want the forum links on how to setup I used let me know and i'll PM later when im at home...
im gonna try this now if it works im gonna spud you with the energy of lp lp -> lk hp

Guest Flat Ericó
how does one do one time purchases

You know once you pay to download suttin you can download it on as many different playstations u like all u have to do is log in with whoever payed for its psn
yeh think it can only work upto 5 times though...and some games don't allow iti remember bought a game, tried letting skemar d/l suttin but it didn't work

You know once you pay to download suttin you can download it on as many different playstations u like all u have to do is log in with whoever payed for its psn
yeh think it can only work upto 5 times though...and some games don't allow iti remember bought a game, tried letting skemar d/l suttin but it didn't work

I just selected the game to my basket and went to pay, and just came up with enter visa card details. Didn't do anything else

Guest Flat Ericó
I just selected the game to my basket and went to pay, and just came up with enter visa card details. Didn't do anything else
but billing address will not match the cardswhat kind of card are you using

Log onto EntroPay website (www.entropay.com). This will allow you to set up a virtual debit card. Choose to have funds in $ when prompted and enter address (I entered my real UK address). Top up some money to your EntroPay account and they will give you your virtual card details.Log back onto PS US store and add items to basket and pay using your EntroPay card details. Leave billing address as any valid US address.