Football Bets

Dizzle

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pisstake as usual this footie. Had Arsenal, East Fife, Man Utd and Dundee Utd on. Dundee have smashed Hearts last 3 times they played suttin like 4-0 5-1 4-1 and they go and lose.Just did a Ajax, Inter, Barcelona treble. Barce 2-0 up to the 50th minute now losing 3-2.

^^Cant believe barca!Got these bets still to run..To score anytimeDidier Drogba @ 10/11 Jermain Defoe @ 5/4Doubles, 1 bet * £5.00RTN £21.48Getafe @ 6/5Athletic Bilbao @ 19/10D Coruna @ 4/5Trebles, 1 bet * £5.00RTN £57.42

oh goshMan City v Chelsea : Match Betting 90 Minutes Chelsea 4/6 Watford v Coventry : Match Betting 90 Minutes Watford 8/11Aston Villa v Bolton : Match Betting 90 Minutes Aston Villa 4/6 Aldershot v Salisbury : Match Betting 90 Minutes Aldershot 4/7 Potential return: £75.40my biggest football win ive had

Just put 40 on United beating Boro. (1-1 HT, United away)Will return 70IT WILL. TRUST ME.(Come the 60th minute, if its still 1-1, Boro WILL sit on their lead, and they CANNOT withstand 30 minutes of United attack without conceding, NEVER. And they aint saying much on the counter, TRUST ME)

Just put 40 on United beating Boro. (1-1 HT, United away)Will return 70IT WILL. TRUST ME.(Come the 60th minute, if its still 1-1, Boro WILL sit on their lead, and they CANNOT withstand 30 minutes of United attack without conceding, NEVER. And they aint saying much on the counter, TRUST ME)
................................,-~*`¯lllllll`*~,............................................. ................................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,................................................................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,........................................................,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.\... ..................................................;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\....................................................\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/...........\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,.................................................\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*.............`~-~-,...(.(¯`*,`,..................................................\llllllllllll,-~*........................)_-\..*`*;..)...................................................\,-*`¯,*`)............,-~*`~................../....................................................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;.................../.\................................................./.../..../..../..,-,..*~,.`*~*..................*...\.......................... ......................|.../.../..../.*`...\................................)....)¯`~,........... ............................|./..../..../........).........)`*~-,............../.....|..)...`~-,...............................././.../....,*`-,.....`-,....*`....,---......\...../...../..|..........¯```*~-,,,,.................(............)`*~-,.....`*`.,-~*.,-*.......|.../..../..../...............\............................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*.............|.,*...,*....|.................\...............................*,.........`-,....)-,..................,-*`...,-*.....(`-,..............\................................f`-,........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*.....,-*......|....`-,...............\.......

................................,-~*`¯lllllll`*~,............................................. ................................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,................................................................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,........................................................,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.\... ..................................................;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\....................................................\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/...........\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,.................................................\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*.............`~-~-,...(.(¯`*,`,..................................................\llllllllllll,-~*........................)_-\..*`*;..)...................................................\,-*`¯,*`)............,-~*`~................../....................................................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;.................../.\................................................./.../..../..../..,-,..*~,.`*~*..................*...\.......................... ......................|.../.../..../.*`...\................................)....)¯`~,........... ............................|./..../..../........).........)`*~-,............../.....|..)...`~-,...............................././.../....,*`-,.....`-,....*`....,---......\...../...../..|..........¯```*~-,,,,.................(............)`*~-,.....`*`.,-~*.,-*.......|.../..../..../...............\............................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*.............|.,*...,*....|.................\...............................*,.........`-,....)-,..................,-*`...,-*.....(`-,..............\................................f`-,........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*.....,-*......|....`-,...............\.......
LMFAOExactly :D

:D :D :D :D

Arsenal @ 23/10West Brom @ 13/10Sheff Utd @ 1/1Trebles, 1 bet * £5.00RTN £75.90Liverpool - Arsenal -Draw @ 2/1West Ham @ 11/8Sheff Utd @ 1/1Trebles, 1 bet * £5.00RTN £71.25I'l be at the West ham game...Defoes not playing WOO HOO!!! Wouldn't not have bet us to win otherwise

Arsenal @ 23/10West Brom @ 13/10Sheff Utd @ 1/1Trebles, 1 bet * £5.00RTN £75.90Liverpool - Arsenal -Draw @ 2/1West Ham @ 11/8Sheff Utd @ 1/1Trebles, 1 bet * £5.00RTN £71.25I'l be at the West ham game...Defoes not playing WOO HOO!!! Wouldn't not have bet us to win otherwise
tempted to back the hammers myself, pompey comfortable in the league with one eye on the FA cupcontemplating backing arsenal 6/4 to qualify tonight

tempted to back the hammers myself, pompey comfortable in the league with one eye on the FA cupcontemplating backing arsenal 6/4 to qualify tonight
I wanted to back Arsenal to qualify, but 365 didn't have that option, Pissed me off!Yeah hopefully Pompy are knackered, and im well glad Defoe aint playing!