Official LIVE thread

Numero001

What's Mikey like?
Nice, but i wasn't really watching him, just got a pic last min cos the other girls i were with wanted some. Chuck's 'that guy' bare safe.
Aw damn Shy, I got pictures last night (Tuesday) but they came out blurred. I was annoyed hearing Tinie was the supporting act, but yeah he was decent.
Was so pissed i was that close, like had to duck Mikey's hand at times close, and couldn't take proper photos. What you were there tonight? He was better than i thought as a performer but i woulda way preferred to hear Mess spit and him be the hype man.

Anybody reaching Miss Keys at the o2 on Tuesday?Just brought 2 tickets for myself and the wife from the bay..
I wanted to but just for Stephen Marley. Saw her earlier this year, back in March and she was amazing. Her voice live >>> Her voice on track. Mad soulful.
What's the atmosphere saying?Reason I asked is because it's seated, and most times 90% of audience stay seated LOL

Anybody reaching Miss Keys at the o2 on Tuesday?Just brought 2 tickets for myself and the wife from the bay..
I wanted to but just for Stephen Marley. Saw her earlier this year, back in March and she was amazing. Her voice live >>> Her voice on track. Mad soulful.
What's the atmosphere saying?Reason I asked is because it's seated, and most times 90% of audience stay seated LOL
Not gonna lie, I cant remember. The only thing is, if your too far you may lose it. Them arenas are not too good for performances better suited to intimate gigs for obvious reasons. She held it up though. The use of screens, simple yet effective dance routines, overall presentation of the show and her voice travels well in o2.I was sitting reasonably near the front but out to the left-side, block 101 I think. My mum was like top floor over the right-side with her friend and she really enjoyed it. If its quay at the back, I'm not sure but I reckon you'll still be able to hold concentration.Deffo recommend it.

ARE YOU f*ckIN INSANE???http://www.seatwave.com/rock-the-bells-tickets/season

Rock the Bells TicketsRap fans prepare to bow down at the alter of Hip-Hop. Rock the Bells is heading to the UK for a special night at The O2. Appearing in all their glory will be none other than; A Tribe Called Quest, Nas, Mos Def, De La Soul, Method Man & Redman, Raekwon, Ghostface, Dead Prez, The Cool Kids, The Pharcyde and many more. This could just be the Hip-Hop gig to end all Hip-Hop gigs.Lace up those shell toes, grab the Kangol and get yourself down to The O2, this will be one special night!
if you dont go, kill yourself

Guest Christophe-Michel
Rock the Bells TicketsRap fans prepare to bow down at the alter of Hip-Hop. Rock the Bells is heading to the UK for a special night at The O2. Appearing in all their glory will be none other than; A Tribe Called Quest, Nas, Mos Def, De La Soul, Method Man & Redman, Raekwon, Ghostface, Dead Prez, The Cool Kids, The Pharcyde and many more. This could just be the Hip-Hop gig to end all Hip-Hop gigs.Lace up those shell toes, grab the Kangol and get yourself down to The O2, this will be one special night!
If you're a fan of Hip-Hop and not at this concert, stuff a dildo in your throat and call it a day.

Guest David Braund

i dunno wether 2 laugh or cryid go for cool kids n red n methrest can jammaybe G-face n Nas n Dead Prez perform that hell yeah tune

l;asdkf]as;gefh;e]f;g;fg;g;d]g;I dont even do that sh*t but I need to for my arms. I cant contain my excitement and I barely listen to most of them guys. :mellow: Believe me I am reaching for reaching sakes. That line-up is too deep to not touch. Bare 40 y-o white guys combined with you 80s retro nerds gonna be up in there. I'll be reppin' for the goons when Nas touches mic, then the revolutionary mandem when Dead.Prez come on. Anyone that opts for seating was born with flaps