Official LIVE thread

Numero001

Hold tight Blackstreet and Jagged Edge performing the other day. I'm hearing 3/8 of the original members and surprise, surprise not one person I knew sung lolSo that means neither Brian and Brandon, nor Teddy Riley, Chauncey or Dave Hollister. I knew it would be like that. They tried to pull that same skank about a year ago, but named who would be appearing. Needless to say, it got cancelled cos no one was on it. This time they never said sh*t

is anyone going to see jodeci in feb?
Only if Joe is going to be there.
I knew I was right
Jodeci & JoeThe Bad Boys of RnB return to give you a spectacular night of entertainment at the Wembley Arena on Saturday 14th February.Having had a successful string of hit singles and platinum albums starting with Forever my Lady in 1991, Jodeci made their Wembley debut back in 1995 shortly before K-Ci and JoJo Hailey decided to go it alone. 13 years later the 4 members have runited for a final tour which takes in the world famous Wembley Arena for a Valentines Day show not to be missed.TICKETS ARE ON SALE NOW!! For tickets and more information visit www.ticketmaster.co.uk or call the box office on 0844 815 0815

One for HERoin

Biz MarkieJazz Café, Thu 19 March (7pm) Tickets £18.50advBiz Markie is a Hip Hop legend and part of the first historic Rap supergroup "the Juice crew" (Big Daddy Kane, Kool G Rap, Roxanne Shante, Mc Shan, Masta Ace, Craig G and Marley Marl). He has been making Hip Hop history for more than 20 years with his humorous ryhmes and unique beatboxing techniques. These days Biz is everywhere from rocking with the Beastie Boys to acting (Men in Black), backing Will Smith's events, spinning at the Super Bowl, the NBA All-Star Game and The Grammys. Biz Markie is currently working on his new album and heavily involved with the forthcoming cinema movie "Juice Crew".
http://www.seetickets.com/see/price.asp?co...iller2=art-srch

U.S Rapper FABOLOUS Performing Live @ PenthouseThe TakeOver.. Napper & JK promotions special editionEvent Info Host: Napper Type: Party - Club Party Network: Global Time and Place Start Time: Wednesday, December 17, 2008 at 10:00pm End Time: Thursday, December 18, 2008 at 3:00am Location: Penthouse Street: Number One, Leicester Square, WC2H City/Town: London, United Kingdom View MapGoogleMapQuestMicrosoftYahoo Contact Info Phone: 07960362294 Email: [email protected] With major US Superstar Rapper **FABOLOUS** Performing 3 tracks Live!!!!(http://www.myspace.com/fabolous)You do not want to miss this amazing experience, so make sure you get your names on the guest list as soon as possible.**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************TIME:10pm - 3amVENUE:Penthouse1 Leicester Square,LondonWC2HDJ's:DJ Slick (G-Ents)PRICE:Ladies free B4 11pm.. £10 after on guestlist all nightGuys £10 on guestlist B4 12am.. More afterMESSAGE ME FULL NAMES TO MY FACEBOOK INBOX FOR GUESTLIST. OR EMAIL - [email protected] tables are available with minimum spend..Only a few left.. If your interested call -07960 362 294 / 07985 584 130DRESS CODE:NO TracksuitsNO TrainersNO HoodsNO HatsShould I have put this in Raving thread? *shrugs*This Napper dude seems to be fully on the promoting ting. And yes, it is that Napper

Q1 of 2009 looking sh*t for Black music....
What you heard?
So far, I'm seeing Jill Scott & Chris Brown with a few shitty lil' HH variety shows here & there...Not sure if Beyonce's tour hits during Q1...
Nah, Bey's Q2. Added a 2nd date to o2 as well.I'm touching John Legend (yes, again) and Chris Brown. I'm not even sure if I wanna see JLedge again tho.I honestly dont know who I want to see, you know. Said it this year, and even tho I touched baaaaaaaaaare concerts, I really dont know who I want to see. Only people I really wanted to see were Rick Ross (pre Cop saga) and Mavao + Bounty Killer.Who you want to see next year?

Q1 of 2009 looking sh*t for Black music....
What you heard?
So far, I'm seeing Jill Scott & Chris Brown with a few shitty lil' HH variety shows here & there...Not sure if Beyonce's tour hits during Q1...
Nah, Bey's Q2. Added a 2nd date to o2 as well.I'm touching John Legend (yes, again) and Chris Brown. I'm not even sure if I wanna see JLedge again tho.I honestly dont know who I want to see, you know. Said it this year, and even tho I touched baaaaaaaaaare concerts, I really dont know who I want to see. Only people I really wanted to see were Rick Ross (pre Cop saga) and Mavao + Bounty Killer.Who you want to see next year?
No homo, Chris Brown. He's doing the actual 02 now ain't he? I wanna see the step up from Indigo to 02..Jay-Z will do a gig over here, I'm sure of it.TBH, 2009, I'm looking to hit at least 2-3 concerts over in the US, I don't see too many artists that I wanna see, coming over i.e. Lil' Wayne. I was robbed of what coulda been one of my fave concerts ever.Might hit up John Legend.

2043.jpgLol @ Aijusmansening. What the f*ck made them think that? And f*ck spending £30 to see a show by put on by that dude. Last time I went, man was onstage for about 30mins.AkonDate : Jan 26, 2009 (Mon) Location : INDIGO2 (LONDON) Tel No. : 0870 6000 888 Type : CONCERTS Door Open : 7:00pm Ticket Details : On Sale Now Onsale Date : Dec 22, 2008 (Mon) STANDING £27.50 £3.50 £31.00 T PAIN LIVE IN CONCERT Date : Mar 15, 2009 (Sun) Location : INDIGO2 (LONDON) Tel No. : 0870 6000 888 Type : CONCERTS Door Open : 7:00pm Ticket Details : On Sale Now Onsale Date : Dec 22, 2008 (Mon) STANDING £27.50 £3.50 £31.00 SANCHEZ - JOHN HOLT - MIKEY SPICE LIVE CONCERT LIVE IN CONCERTDate : Feb 14, 2009 (Sat) Location : STRATFORD REX (LONDON) Type : CONCERTS Door Open : 10:00pm Ticket Details : On Sale Now Onsale Date : Dec 20, 2008 (Sat) Ticket type Price Admin Fee Total UNRESERVED STANDING / SEATED £25.00 £3.50 £28.50MOVADO, SERANI, BUGLE.... BRIGHTER DAYS TOUR 2008 Date : Apr 12, 2009 (Sun) Location : STRATFORD REX (LONDON) Type : CONCERTS Door Open : 9:00pm Ticket Details : On Sale Now Onsale Date : Dec 3, 2008 (Wed) STANDARD £35.00 £4.50 £39.50 http://www.ticketmania.co.uk/