What should an urban drama in North/East/South London be like?

2deal2

If its not in South, you may as well watch Gus on Eastenders for urbantainment
So r u saying it couldnt be based in Harlesden or Hackney and depict real grizzly life?South's overrated still, the endz in South are miles apart and separated by pure green and sh*t.In NW, Kilburn is next to Willesden which is next to Harlseden which is next to Wembley etc... NO GREEN, you dont get endz packed tight like that in South.
I was ramping on the Endz talk. Harlesden is gritty NW as a whole infact, but people go on like only South holds weight. Hackney isnt know like Brikkie Titan, come on now. Hackney isnt on levels of Brikkie

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The endz in south are more concentrated, Brixton, Camberwell, Lewi, Peckham are all fairly close together.Where as North of the river its more seperated you got Stratford further out east then tottenham and hackney close then harlesden all the way over the other side.
U just named completely different areas tho, Harlesden to Hackney is like Brixton and Edmonton. Completely different sides of London.
thats what im sayin those endz r not related@ Penny Traitor--obviously sout is the most greezy of the bunch but its as big as n/e/w combined so its to be expected init more space for more crime lol

Guest PennyTraitor
The endz in south are more concentrated, Brixton, Camberwell, Lewi, Peckham are all fairly close together.Where as North of the river its more seperated you got Stratford further out east then tottenham and hackney close then harlesden all the way over the other side.
U just named completely different areas tho, Harlesden to Hackney is like Brixton and Edmonton. Completely different sides of London.
thats what im sayin those endz r not related@ Penny Traitor--obviously sout is the most greezy of the bunch but its as big as n/e/w combined so its to be expected init more space for more crime lol
im not debating tht

lmao Exactly, doesnt understand how it works at all lol.Also with South ive clocked they leave out alot of the better areas which make up South too, only say the grizzly ones lol.NW is ONLY grizzly areas, see it.

Ok, ignore the different endz in ma last postbasically this post is kinda fraff as in south the endz are packed tight which is what im saying, and you cant compare it with harlesden neasden willesden etc its all the same postcode, and basically the same endz all within one borough minus part of Kilburn I think.

South's overrated still, the endz in South are miles apart and separated by pure green and sh*t.In NW, Kilburn is next to Willesden which is next to Harlseden which is next to Wembley etc... NO GREEN, you dont get endz packed tight like that in South.

Guest PennyTraitor
lmao Exactly, doesnt understand how it works at all lol.Also with South ive clocked they leave out alot of the better areas which make up South too, only say the grizzly ones lol.NW is ONLY grizzly areas, see it.
na but seriously r u tryin to say nw is greazier than soufyes/no will suffice

na but seriously r u tryin to say nw is greazier than soufyes/no will suffice
The word South leaves the definition open to scrutiny, when someone says NW you know what they mean straight away.You cant just say south, you need to specify, cos otherwise NW wins hands down.

So r u saying it couldnt be based in Harlesden or Hackney and depict real grizzly life?South's overrated still, the endz in South are miles apart and separated by pure green and sh*t.In NW, Kilburn is next to Willesden which is next to Harlseden which is next to Wembley etc... NO GREEN, you dont get endz packed tight like that in South.
I was ramping on the Endz talk. Harlesden is gritty NW as a whole infact, but people go on like only South holds weight. Hackney isnt know like Brikkie Titan, come on now. Hackney isnt on levels of Brikkie
If you are asking general civilians in London what area they feel is urban Hackney could be mentioned as could be Brixton. That's my personal opinion. And in terms of greaze, Hackney has rep, as does Harlesden, Tottenham, and a lot of other inner city areas. Out of London, Brixton is more likely to be mentioned because of the riots, not because of how urban it is. Period.How many people from other countries can name at least five areas in London? Not many unless they have been there.

Basically them areas toney listed are all jus ONE borough, and cant comapre it to south as its small (NW).The endz in south aint miles apart, last time I saw Brixton was immediately next to Camberwell which was nex to peckham/lewi.see ma drift?Greaze sounds gay. This aint about who's rougher its jus about wether certain endz are close or not.

As much as I HATE south... It has that greaze factor (LOL) Im more shook to walk through bits of south than say Harlesden/willesden/neasden yea there are some serious estates such as stonebridge and st raphels... but I feel more at ease in NW than south... no shook cat.
You lived in NW thats why you say that.Come on, your cousin was murdered in 1 of the worst ways ive ever heard IN MY LIFE let alone just in London.You of all people should know NW dont f*ck around.

Yeah, if you cut out Hampstead, Swiss Cottage, Harrow and Queensbury.

Yeah, if you cut out Hampstead, Swiss Cottage, Harrow and Queensbury.
There even 1 grizzly estate in Hampstead I forget that name, Swiss Cottage and Camden both have their own trouble, as does Colindale.Harrow and Queensbury aint Postcode NW or even real NW, some add ons, only place that can get away with not proper NW Postcode is Wembley cos thats been part of NW from day.

As much as I HATE south... It has that greaze factor (LOL) Im more shook to walk through bits of south than say Harlesden/willesden/neasden yea there are some serious estates such as stonebridge and st raphels... but I feel more at ease in NW than south... no shook cat.
That's because you live there.If you didn't live in those ends, try and tell me you would feel safe walking through South Kilburn estate, Stonebridge estate, or St. Raph's estate. Not a chance.

That's because you live there.If you didn't live in those ends, try and tell me you would feel safe walking through South Kilburn estate, Stonebridge estate, or St. Raph's estate. Not a chance.
Not even... I moved like a decade ago... so I only visit. Maybe because im not familiar with south so im kinda shook.

If you are asking general civilians in London what area they feel is urban Hackney could be mentioned as could be Brixton. That's my personal opinion. And in terms of greaze, Hackney has rep, as does Harlesden, Tottenham, and a lot of other inner city areas. Out of London, Brixton is more likely to be mentioned because of the riots, not because of how urban it is. Period.How many people from other countries can name at least five areas in London? Not many unless they have been there.
Do a random survey of non-urban and urban people and Brixtopn will come out on top. much more notorious for a longer period than Hackney, Newham and all them places which just come up

Guest PennyTraitor
Yea Brixton is probably the most known still, but certain man that dont even come from Brixton wana say "South" like their West Norwood drum is in the middle of Vietnam.The term South is very misleading and confusing.
its not really tht misleading, thing is with souf is alot of areas flow into each other if tht makes sense. its not jus the areas tht ppl have mentioned tht are on dis ting.for example no one has mentioned stockwell, when recently tht place has been mad.kennington, clapham, all them ghetto/blue borough sides. bare lack of knoweledge.

Guest Got Dat Cronik
afgoon is carlos
JUS KAH MAN IS TYPING LIKE THIS??
nah i swear its the other way round south is more sprawling whereas north and east are more compact and compressed
The main ''greazey/grimey'' waeva u wana call it endz in SE/SW are all close basically Lambeth/Southwark/Lewisham, all next to each other.In N/E/W Haringey/Hackney are close Newham far east and Brent far north west.
NEWHAM IS THE HEART OF EAST LONDON NO LIEITS THE ONLY REAL EAST BITS U NEED 2 NO DIS!!!!

Guest Got Dat Cronik

I BEEN SAYIN FROM DAY SOUF IS NOT ALL GRITTYPLACES LIKE DULWICH, GREENWICH, BEXLEY, CROYDON, CRYSTAL PALACE R NOT GREAZY AT ALLTRU SAY THAMESMEAD AND ABBEY WOOD R GHETTO NO JOKE OF A LIE

What Toney is saying about guys claiming certain ends is true.One guy in my uni has claimed he lives in Kennington, Brixton and Camberwell, yet has one yard. There's a difference between living on teh borders and claiming certain areas. If you are from Mitchum, you are from Mitchum, not Streatham. If you are from West Norwood, you are not from Brixton. Period.Numero, that whole argument holds no weight on either side as we can't ask people to do a survey, so let's leave it at that.

Guest Got Dat Cronik
What Toney is saying about guys claiming certain ends is true.One guy in my uni has claimed he lives in Kennington, Brixton and Camberwell, yet has one yard. There's a difference between living on teh borders and claiming certain areas. If you are from Mitchum, you are from Mitchum, not Streatham. If you are from West Norwood, you are not from Brixton. Period.Numero, that whole argument holds no weight on either side as we can't ask people to do a survey, so let's leave it at that.
I HATE IT WEN U ASK SOMEONE WERE THERE FROMTHEY SAY SOME NEX sh*t BOUT "YEAH IM FROM CLAPTON" WEN THEY LIVE IN HOMERTONIM LIKE WTF NIGGAJUS KAH U JAM SOMEWERE IT DONT MAKE IT UR ENZ