What should an urban drama in North/East/South London be like?

2deal2

It's obvious that a lot of people are disappointed by W10 LDN and Noel Clarke's writing. It's obvious that the he and the BBC have tried to make a compromise by delivering something that the execs can understand and he believes teenagers will feel. I mean come on, even Skins is not anything like real life!So tell me, if an urban drama was set in North, South or East London, WHAT would you expect to see? How would you expect the characters to behave?

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i reckon north/east or south could give a better representation of "urban" london than westnot sayin west is a d*ckhead place thoi think the themes and stuff in these dramas r kinda true to lifebut like some1 said in the other thread just bring in some youngers to tweek the dialogue and make it more real

i reckon north/east or south could give a better representation of "urban" london than westnot sayin west is a d*ckhead place thoi think the themes and stuff in these dramas r kinda true to lifebut like some1 said in the other thread just bring in some youngers to tweek the dialogue and make it more real
you know you want tojust say itits like gettin picked last in p.eyou- 'i'll take east, south and north........erm west too.

you know you want tojust say itits like gettin picked last in p.eyou- 'i'll take east, south and north........erm west too.
laugh.gif cold

should jus make our own tv channelcall it SOUTH
Why?It would be a poor quality channel, based and filmed only in Myatts Field estate, and would just be PDC videos from start to finish.It be the equivalent of looking at a young black male's camera phone videos from 2002 to 2005. Just bare waste activity.

should jus make our own tv channelcall it SOUTH
Why?It would be a poor quality channel, based and filmed only in Myatts Field estate, and would just be PDC videos from start to finish.It be the equivalent of looking at a young black male's camera phone videos from 2002 to 2005. Just bare waste activity.
if that was the case, it would still not suprisingly be better than anything u man north of the river could produce, or any of u non south beings