I have issues with teachers

Michael Scofield

I hate the way they try and talk to me like I'm some 11 year old retarded kid when I'm clearly intellectually superior to them. Today I got suspended for 2 weeks for assault on my teacher (tried to steal my ipod so I pushed him n he fell over rolleyes.gif ) and its like they're all plotting against me to try finish my education and prevent me from reaching university.The way they try and speak to me as an adult is f*ck*ng disgusting I was so close to spitting in the head of my college's face. People dont disrespect me like that and I dont expect it from teachers who get payed to serve me.Im ranting now all I'm gonna say is you cant outplay me when it comes to mindgames I will manipulate and make sure they get fired 1 by f*ck*ng 1.

I hate the way they try and talk to me like I'm some 11 year old retarded kid when I'm clearly intellectually superior to them. Today I got suspended for 2 weeks for assault on my teacher (tried to steal my ipod so I pushed him n he fell over rolleyes.gif ) and its like they're all plotting against me to try finish my education and prevent me from reaching university.The way they try and speak to me as an adult is f*ck*ng disgusting I was so close to spitting in the head of my college's face. People dont disrespect me like that and I dont expect it from teachers who get payed to serve me.Im ranting now all I'm gonna say is you cant outplay me when it comes to mindgames I will manipulate and make sure they get fired 1 by f*ck*ng 1.
thats highly unlikely bruvva but good luck with thatpeople in authority always got the upperhand over those under it

some teachers r jus d*ckheads i sweari pity their lives when they're tryna get 1 over on me constantly cos they hold some 5 yr old grudgelast nite i was gona hav the most positive parents evening i've ever fackin had.......i knew so cos i hadn't really been gettin in trouble n cos my form tutor had said so earlier that day.....this d*ckhead teacher obviously found out it was gona be mostly positive n decided 2 e mail my tutor sayin how im behind with coursework n i ent been in for timethese thing r true tbh but i kno he recieved enjoyment in sendin that letterova f*ckin day i took the piss out of some geezas beard n the teacher tells me "you should look in a mirror"........WTF......UR A MIDDLE AGED MAN WHY U COMIN WITH COMMENTS LIKE THAT

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
thats highly unlikely bruvva but good luck with that
:DBut yea, they take the piss, but then again, I assume you did something wrong.If you were a teacher and you had to deal with 300 arrogant cheeky cunts a day, you would soon lose your rag and your tone of voice would start to become clipped & short.Try to think about why the sh*t happens, im sure you were doing somehting you shouldnt have?

thats highly unlikely bruvva but good luck with thatpeople in authority always got the upperhand over those under it
Trust me you have no idea how good I am at manipulating people. I've got people kicked out before and Im just taking people out 1 by 1 in order of the hierarchy of power.

Jam ur hype bro. Show them f*ckers by getting the best grades you can get at the ends of the day .That way they will definitely be pissed.Getting yourself kicked of college/school aint gonna help nooneIf you are intellectually superior show that with your grades , rather than your mind games

Hmmm... when I hear sh*t like this it annoys me... you know you shouldn't have ur ipod fones etc out in class... but when its taken off you... YOU want to get aggy about it smh... and pushing a teacher? what did u expect? Im sure if he pushed you... you would expect summit to happen to him alie?

Jam ur hype bro. Show them f*ckers by getting the best grades you can get at the ends of the day .That way they will definitely be pissed.Getting yourself kicked of college/school aint gonna help nooneIf you are intellectually superior show that with your grades , rather than your mind games
EXACTLY.

Trust me you have no idea how good I am at manipulating people. I've got people kicked out before and Im just taking people out 1 by 1 in order of the hierarchy of power.
if that fails jus make a myspace about them n add the whole schoolwww.myspace.com/iringbells(he rings bells btw)

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
Hmmm... when I hear sh*t like this it annoys me... you know you shouldn't have ur ipod fones etc out in class... but when its taken off you... YOU want to get aggy about it smh... and pushing a teacher? what did u expect? Im sure if he pushed you... you would expect summit to happen to him alie?
Exactly.Dony have your ipod or phone in class, and if it gets taken, dont try and get that 'OMGZ IF YOU TOUCH MY STUFF' sh*t.

Guest Cousin Of Sleep

Tbh, from when you just said you are amanipulative lil bitch who has gotten peopel kicked out, you deserve to stew angrily for 2 weeks man, thats some bitch sh*t.

He knows Im quiet and reserved in class and he tried to take advantage of me because the other students were too rowdy. He snatched them out my ears and was pulling the headphones out like he was gonna break them so I held it down and pushed him off. Never lay your hands on me or my property or I will hurt you.And you wouldnt understand because you're a female. You just dont understand the difference of treatment that teachers give to females compared to males.

my college lecturers need to go teach a comprehensive class. I swear they make out like our class is the worst behaved there ever is dry.gif Some girl the other day blew on her bottle without the lid, and it made that noise when the air passes over it if you know what i mean, Anyway she did it once and the teacher flipped and had some mental breakdown on us lol.

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
He knows Im quiet and reserved in class and he tried to take advantage of me because the other students were too rowdy. He snatched them out my ears and was pulling the headphones out like he was gonna break them so I held it down and pushed him off. Never lay your hands on me or my property or I will hurt you.And you wouldnt understand because you're a female. You just dont understand the difference of treatment that teachers give to females compared to males.
I partially retract my earlier statement, partially.Why did you have them in anyway?If the whole class is taking the piss, why would you go along and listen your ipod? to me it sounds like YOU were taking advantage of the situation.Tbh though I wouldnt've had noone touching me or my sh*t, BUT the situation was of your own making so..

BS utter BS.

Tbh, from when you just said you are amanipulative lil bitch who has gotten peopel kicked out, you deserve to stew angrily for 2 weeks man, thats some bitch sh*t.
Guy was a bully. Slammed a girl in her face for telling him to hush up (I kid you not). Was suspended twice from the college before and somehow managed to get back in dry.gif . So I took him out how it hurt him most and ruined his educational career and now hes signing on cos he tried to disrespect people that really did not deserve it.Trust me Im cunning and manipulative but I have morals and cant sit back and just watch when people are being bullied.***500 posts***

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
Guy was a bully. Slammed a girl in her face for telling him to hush up (I kid you not). Was suspended twice from the college before and somehow managed to get back in dry.gif . So I took him out how it hurt him most and ruined his educational career and now hes signing on cos he tried to disrespect people that really did not deserve it.Trust me Im cunning and manipulative but I have morals and cant sit back and just watch when people are being bullied.
Hmm aightIs this college yea?I used to hate a couple teachers back in school...But i guess it had its reasons..Kinda like hating your drill-sergent.But still, why the girl tell him to hush up? People give out bare disrespect to teachers & expect nothing back..

lmao, oh dearpupil vs teacher beefbut on a real, just use ur time off wisely, and show them ure a winner by the grades u get .. make him think different of usome teachers do tek the biscuit doe