Where can I look for good tv deals online

Davicious X

Ive checked the major retailers websites like currys and comets but does anyone know any online websites or smaller retailers that have good deals on HDTVs?Im fittin to get this 42 inch one from Currys. Its £700 which is £100 cheaper than comets price and it has free delivery compared to comets £18 charge.tv.jpgIf you know of better prices pleaseHook a brother up!

oh and allow toshiba for tv makes.samsung >>>> sony >>>> everything else
YH I thought that too until I spent 3 hours today doin a stat check on tvs in the same range from samsung, sony, hitachi and a few others and the Toshiba tv won by a mileOn that note the samsungs in the same range do HD but dont do 1080p which vexed me hard cos them tvs are sexy but they also only have 1 HDMI port which as a gamer isnt enough cos you can only have 1 machine optimised at a time from your sky hd, to your xbox 360 to your PS3.2 HDMI slots will do but not to many have 3 slots and the ones that do are some next prices

Guest your father.

Yeah that toshiba you got up is not bad still, toshiba are doing alright these days.But if you wanna get the best 40-42 inch it has to be the samsung LE40M87BDX.this one:http://www.amazon.co.uk/Samsung-LE40M87BDX...9022&sr=8-1it's not HD ready (1080i) like the one in your pic but full hd (1080p) and it has the best colour and clarity for the40" models. Trust me I was researching hard into this before I was about to get one (even though I ended up getting a 90" screened HD projector). But if I didn't buy that, this is the t.v I would of bought.

Yeah that toshiba you got up is not bad still, toshiba are doing alright these days.But if you wanna get the best 40-42 inch it has to be the samsung LE40M87BDX.this one:http://www.amazon.co.uk/Samsung-LE40M87BDX...9022&sr=8-1it's not HD ready (1080i) like the one in your pic but full hd (1080p) and it has the best colour and clarity for the40" models. Trust me I was researching hard into this before I was about to get one (even though I ended up getting a 90" screened HD projector). But if I didn't buy that, this is the t.v I would of bought.
I might have to drop Samsungs out of the list cos I forgot about the sound timing from their tvs and other ppl have been complaining about it too.Basically if you have a Samsung, turn the tv up then turn your surround sound up and you will hear the very obvious sound time delay from the tv, which is warped because technically the delay should come from your surround sound system, though in reality there should be no delay at all.

Guest your father.
I might have to drop Samsungs out of the list cos I forgot about the sound timing from their tvs and other ppl have been complaining about it too.Basically if you have a Samsung, turn the tv up then turn your surround sound up and you will hear the very obvious sound time delay from the tv, which is warped because technically the delay should come from your surround sound system, though in reality there should be no delay at all.
firstly, yeah this t.v got 2 critisms.1. the out of the box colour settings, which can be changed in 10 minutes with the settings online, try avsforum.com. It's worth doing cause when done it has the best picture out there.2. the sound from the t.v speakers. But surround sound should be a standard when gettin a big t.v, it's only 50 these days for a good set. Also Samsung use the same manufacturer as Sony for the parts, so their t.v's are reliable.

how can u pay £800 for a tvi cant understand how ppl think its that important
I actually need a big tv for multiplayer games so you can easily see the 4 player screens at one time proprely so the bigger the screen the better really.That and I have actual games parties and need a main tv that up to 20 people can see at 1 time