Sheeple

Action Dan

SO you think our city/country would be a better place without all the “Big Borther” Stuff??? You're crazy!!! I don’t break the law so things like cctv don’t affect me. They make the streets safer!
In an email I just got.Pisses me off something chronic...Just said...
Guilty before proven innocent isn't freedom mate, it's a dictatorship.Crime levels haven't decreased with all these security measures either.How did 6 people blow up the underground when there is 312312361263781263712 CCTV's in London?They aren't there for security mate, they are there for observation and control, not to stop crime.

What rights are you losing by having CCCTV…it helps find kids that have been kidnapped and girl taken or rapedI would rather have camera and id cards than live in a uncontrolled world…would you rather have a lifestyle like Africa.You can kill anyone…rape anyone and no one knows because there is no protection…~BUT you have all the rights to do exactly what you want???? I would go with London and all its CCTV!
SMH

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
What rights are you losing by having CCCTV…it helps find kids that have been kidnapped and girl taken or rapedI would rather have camera and id cards than live in a uncontrolled world…would you rather have a lifestyle like Africa.You can kill anyone…rape anyone and no one knows because there is no protection…~BUT you have all the rights to do exactly what you want???? I would go with London and all its CCTV!
SMH
Guys like that...

So are saying that you would like this country not to have any control over the population?So you would feel safe with your mum walking to the shops if there was no protection?CCTV stops terrorist bombs happening 100 times per year like in those African and middle east countries!CCTV keeps my money in the bank safe… What rights do we not have???What can you not do then…give me 3 things or even 1 good one???I work in a job I want….i can go on holiday 10 times a year…I can play football….I can go for a run…everything I want to do I can do!