A quick question...

Guest Sean Ash

But Nick said in the video that the problem was not the innocent immigrnats.. he said it was the Government..It's kind of weird really because you are against globalisation, like the BNP.. You are for the Government being made responsible and not the iinnocent immigrants, like the BNP ..Fair play nick made a denial of the holocaust but that is his opinion.. he was not there, he does not know the truth.. we live in a world where false flag opperations are undergone everyday, the media feed us what we should and shouldn't believe.. can you blame him? It's just like myself, I am trying to find out what I really believe in and people are already judging me when I haven't really made up my mind yet.. but the way certain people are calling me names etc. and urging me what way to go.. I will end up going the opposite way because I don't like being told what to do.See what i mean?
When you come from a background such as Nick Griffin how do expect civilized intelligent people voting for a person who held such views in the past. You cannot support such a man who wants to have that much power. This is common sense and im sure you can see that.It was not long ago he was saying send them all back and you can never let a man like that ever have a major role in British politics. We are trying to advance the human species in this world not behave like barbarians like Nick Griffin.

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest djbmc
I quote Griffin:Mr Griffin also wants the reintroduction of national service and said everyone who had undergone it should be required to keep a modern assault rifle at home. "It's there to shoot burglars with if they want, it's there to shoot people who invade this country if they want, and if in the end a tyrannical government wants to usurp the rights and freedoms of the people it is there to use against the government as well," he said.Job done.
great. give everyone a gun, that would solve all our problems - then we could be even more like America, a country we all know is free from racial intolerance, hatred, violence, teen pregnancy, drug addiction, alchoholism etc....

we can knock for our friends..instea dof playing silly games like 'knock down ginger'.. we can play COD4 on road with real gunsIT'S LIVE I TELL THEE LIVE!
M16 with red dot to your damn head.
SAW with red dot to your balls.. flash grenade and then a stone cold stunner.
Too late your dead.No respawns inna dis.

BLACK PEOPLE ARE VIOLENT. THEY ARE INCAPABLE OF RATIONAL DISCOURSE THEREFORE THEY RESORT TO PHYSICAL VIOLENCE. HOW DO WE REASON WITH PEOPLE WHO CANNOT SEE REASON?THEY ARE THE ONES PLAYING THE RACE CARD USING SLAVERY AND SOCIAL INJUSTICE AS A WAY TO 'JUMP THE QUEUE' AND WORK THEIR WAY UP THE SOCIAL LADDER.THEY ARE GAINING THE UPPER HAND IN THIS WAY AND END UP GETTING GOOD JOBS IN CASE THE EMPLOYERS ARE BLAMED FOR BEING RACIST. THE TABLES HAVE BEEN TURNED.
BLACK PEOPLE ALSO f*ckED CEAZY.PISSED.

Guest Sean Ash
BLACK PEOPLE ARE VIOLENT. THEY ARE INCAPABLE OF RATIONAL DISCOURSE THEREFORE THEY RESORT TO PHYSICAL VIOLENCE. HOW DO WE REASON WITH PEOPLE WHO CANNOT SEE REASON?THEY ARE THE ONES PLAYING THE RACE CARD USING SLAVERY AND SOCIAL INJUSTICE AS A WAY TO 'JUMP THE QUEUE' AND WORK THEIR WAY UP THE SOCIAL LADDER.THEY ARE GAINING THE UPPER HAND IN THIS WAY AND END UP GETTING GOOD JOBS IN CASE THE EMPLOYERS ARE BLAMED FOR BEING RACIST. THE TABLES HAVE BEEN TURNED.
Is that the best you can do?I can go one better..White people f*cked your grandmother.

Guest Sean Ash
But Nick said in the video that the problem was not the innocent immigrnats.. he said it was the Government..It's kind of weird really because you are against globalisation, like the BNP.. You are for the Government being made responsible and not the iinnocent immigrants, like the BNP ..Fair play nick made a denial of the holocaust but that is his opinion.. he was not there, he does not know the truth.. we live in a world where false flag opperations are undergone everyday, the media feed us what we should and shouldn't believe.. can you blame him? It's just like myself, I am trying to find out what I really believe in and people are already judging me when I haven't really made up my mind yet.. but the way certain people are calling me names etc. and urging me what way to go.. I will end up going the opposite way because I don't like being told what to do.See what i mean?
When you come from a background such as Nick Griffin how do expect civilized intelligent people voting for a person who held such views in the past. You cannot support such a man who wants to have that much power. This is common sense and im sure you can see that.It was not long ago he was saying send them all back and you can never let a man like that ever have a major role in British politics. We are trying to advance the human species in this world not behave like barbarians like Nick Griffin.
So you believe that someone should be judged on his past?You don't believe that people can change?(whether nick griffin has changed or not, it is not him I am discussing here.. just the question )

Is that the best you can do?I can go one better..White people f*cked your grandmother.
Its a known fact that Sleazy got drilled by a Grime MC.Im not black btw. Ya mug.

Guest Sean Ash
Its a known fact that Sleazy got drilled by a Grime MC.Im not black btw. Ya mug.
I never said you were black.I am sure your mother has been drilled a few times .. your father wasn't first in there son.How does it feel when your mum kisses you on the cheek knowing that a white c*ck has been in her mouth that wasn't your fathers?

I never said you were black.I am sure your mother has been drilled a few times .. your father wasn't first in there son.How does it feel when your mum kisses you on the cheek knowing that a white c*ck has been in her mouth that wasn't your fathers?
Sleazy getting banged by a black guy is fact.What youre saying is imaginery fraff like everything else you say.

So you believe that someone should be judged on his past?You don't believe that people can change?(whether nick griffin has changed or not, it is not him I am discussing here.. just the question )
Im saying you dont let someone who held them views even in the past become Prime Minister of a civilized country. Yes, people can change.

Guest Sean Ash
Sleazy getting banged by a black guy is fact.What youre saying is imaginery fraff like everything else you say.
What you know as 'fact' could be imaginary.You know rumours my boy, therefore you have about the same amount of hardcore evidence that I have on your mother..

Guest Sean Ash
Im saying you dont let someone who held them views even in the past become Prime Minister of a civilized country. Yes, people can change.
Why not?So do you think that I should not be a Prime Minister for this country? (again ficticious but the question)

Guest Sean Ash
u no when sum1 reads a book or watches a film den thinks der life is da same book/filmdem ashman ones der giv him a few months hell b bord an start makin shitty music about bein a white chav dat gets paid on tues an thurs
Or how about a sad cases like yourself that worship weed and probably spends all their money on 'gettin high'.. then you get bored and start coming on forums chatting sh*t?DeJaVu?

Why not?So do you think that I should not be a Prime Minister for this country? (again ficticious but the question)
LOLYou have shown to have racist tendencies and to lead a nation you literally got to have a clean sheet as to regards to having racist views even if it was in the past.

Guest Sean Ash
What you know as 'fact' could be imaginary.You know rumours my boy, therefore you have about the same amount of hardcore evidence that I have on your mother..
Tony Vee
What are you implying? you are Tony Vee?

Tony Vee
Im implying...Tony Vee lashed your wife mate.How does it feel to know an ethnic did your burd?Pissed.No I aint him.

Guest Sean Ash
LOLYou have shown to have racist tendencies and to lead a nation you literally got to have a clean sheet as to regards to having racist views even if it was in the past.
A clean sheet? Like George Bush? Tony Blair? Maggie Thatcher? John major? Abraham Lincon? Sir Robert Walpole? Saddam Hussien? Mahmūd Ahmadinejād?neeed I go on?

Guest Sean Ash
Tony Vee
Im implying...Tony Vee lashed your wife mate.How does it feel to know an ethnic did your burd?Pissed.No I aint him.
Boy.. I ain't gonna lie, it hurts, it hurts..But I am just glad I met ehr when I did and we breeded white kids together.

Guest Sean Ash
ignorance breeds hate ....lst time i heard 88%of the prison population white....
Oh really?If the shoe was on the other foot now and this was said about a different race?what are the stats in America love?

Guest Sean Ash
why do i care bout america i aint been aint going...........n this guy qouting to kill a mocking bird....does anyone see the irony
It makes me laugh how you keep quoting stats and running white people down in them.You are the racist.your stats are fake..mad eup if you likehave you even read mockingbird?You kind of remind me of Mayella Ewell.