Your opinion on this...

Seth Rollins

I hear you TitanI knew what goli was saying though & its real talk. Certain guys *coughs & looks at Toney lol* who I think is at the forefront of such movements & will NEVER up a pic of his wifey but will continue to slate other mans levels & state his standards. Regardless of our thots on him, he clearly doesn't care lolIn real life I doubt ANY man would go on like this coz teeth will fly nothing long especially when hardly any of us are really bredrins or check for each other in real life (some do). The only thing is if everyone exercises the notion/attitude of 'I don't care' then we'll just be going around in circles. Besides, it seems on the subject of 'high standards' we'll be in the realms of subjectivity & we know how the story goes'I don't care what you think' lolLike I always say. Right or wrong, just live your f*ck*ng life but don't do it by slating others. They is a time for jokes but when mans girls/wifey's even links are concerned, feelings will get caught depending on your inner strength.
You need to stop saying this sh*t. Like I told Face Off before my girl was in my sig on rwd, theres man who STILL use this site who can verify that, so what youre saying isnt truth.I did it of my own accord back then, would I do it now? NoWhy? cos I dont really feel to, no other reason.If it was cos I cared about opinions then I would never have anything relating to my T-shirts in my sig because people on here always say my t-shirts are sh*t, so it void that argument.& I dont slate NO mans levels, I may have an opinion on some girls posted GOOD AND BAD, like EVERYONE else.If man on here wana take that PERSONALLY then good for them, I know I certainly wont be taking anything like that personally.People need to learn how to take bad opinions on their opinions, people have NO problem accepting compliments, but life isnt always like that and especially on the Internet, that sh*t is MINOR.
You don't care though but your asking me to stop huh.gif Ok, all I'm saying was same way as ur asking me to stop, its the same way I''VE BEEN asking you to stop coz you slate alot & always run to the cover of 'i don't care what you think' or 'I don't have to prove sh*t' or your just crackin joke.Ok you've up'd a pic of your girl back in the day AND? I'm talking about NOW, you won't don't nor should you if you don't WANT to, back in rwd days I didn't recall you dissin as much as you do but hey, everything changes in it. Let's end it on that note.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What I think is even worse than next man cussing someones levels where gyal are concerned is when next man are so quick to cuss how a NEXT MAN LOOKS despite never posting their own pic. Hold tight the man dashing stones after building a wall infront of their glass house.
You must be talking about Humble/Immaculate.
Never really had him in mind to be honest, was more thinking along the lines of Bane who's quick to cuss people and draw for photoshop but I don't think he's ever posted his pic on here. What kills it is more time he's one of the ring leaders as well.