best pattie award

Mister Man

Guest PennyTraitor
its lamb patties or no patties for me
BANG!!
BANG!!
LAMB!!
GANG!!p.s i dnt like lamb i jus wanted to get involved.
lol...niether do i.i like chicken patties really
my nigga

Guest Vaseline
its lamb patties or no patties for me
BANG!!
BANG!!
LAMB!!
GANG!!p.s i dnt like lamb i jus wanted to get involved.
lol...niether do i.i like chicken patties really
my nigga

One place called Bebe's Kitchen in Willesden.Sickest patties EVER!!!!But since no one really knows about that, Lamb patties are the only ones worth getting.
Imagine im from down the road and I have never in my life heard of Bebe's kitchenDem unknown run your belly yard food shops dere
Lamb Patty from Tanya's on Willesden high road.Them patties are thorough.
Is it bare pastry, hate them ones
Nah boss, flakey pastry, dread seasoned lamb inside.Them patty that just melt in your mouth.
Dunn knowCustomer service is shocking in there certain time doh.

Any Calabash customers up in ereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?
i've had calabash before...but i don't think its that nice tbh.what one do you go to?
Neither do I, food is food to an extent thoVicarage lane one
yeah thats the one i've been to...you should try aunties bakery in upton park. its really good.or go to 'the bar' next to theatre royal in straford. their food is alright.

i've had calabash before...but i don't think its that nice tbh.what one do you go to?
yeah thats the one i've been to...you should try aunties bakery in upton park. its really good.or go to 'the bar' next to theatre royal in straford. their food is alright.
I havent been to auntys in timeeeeeeeIts actually quite long gettin off the 330 and waiting for another 1 (im lazy lol)One day tho, one day I will try out these promise land patties.

I havent been to auntys in timeeeeeeeIts actually quite long gettin off the 330 and waiting for another 1 (im lazy lol)One day tho, one day I will try out these promise land patties.
LMAO...ok then cool